Oscraps

AnnaChallenge | Summer (07.28-08.11.2014)

beszteri

Eszter
Good evening! It’s time for a new AnnaChallenge. Thank you all for participating in our last challenge Blend It! Congrats to lynnpremo for being the lucky winner of the $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Shop.

Please join us our new Challenge
Summer
07.28 – 07.10.2014

EBaranyi_AnnaChallenge_Summer+copy.jpg

Every summer has a story... :) Relax, enjoy the hot summer days, and tell us your story!

So the challenge is very simple: Create a summer page!
We want to see what you create! The more layouts you do, the more chances you have to win!

Here are some AnnaProducts to inspire you further:

ArtPlay Palette Vintage Summer
ArtPlay Palette Summer Days
MultiMedia Summer No. 1
Summer WordART No. 3
Stained SkribbleSummer No. 2
WatercolorShells No. 1
ArtPlay Palette Shine
UrbanStitchez Sunshine No. 1
ArtPlay Palette Summer Breeze
SeaShells No. 1
ScriptTease Summer No. 1

You may use other designer's products, too, as long as your page contains some AnnaProducts.

Upload your page to Anna's Gallery by Sunday, 08.10.2014 (5pm EST), with AnnaChallenge in the title, and post it in the forum so we can all admire your work.

One lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna's Shop. The winner will be posted on Monday, 08.11.2014.

Thank you all for participating!
Anna and the Team

faby33

So beautiful pages for this challenge !

Summer for me is this , too : towels drying on the fence of the pool: not really romantic, but so true ! :wink:

AASPN_ArtPlaySummerDays.jpg

judy in SD

Thanks for this fun challenge, summer always meant swimming for me and as a child was told I must have been a fish at sometime.

ouisiekelly

I couldn't help using this picture of my daughter and my SIL on a Caribbean cruise this past June- I could almost feel the warm breeze of a summer night at sea.