Oscraps

AnnaChallenge | Numbers 06.16 - 06.29.2014

beszteri

Eszter
Good morning! It’s time for a new AnnaChallenge. Thank you all for participating in our last challenge Textures Congrats to Rosemarythyme for being the lucky winner of the $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Shop.

Please join us our new Challenge
Numbers
06.16. – 06.29.2014

EBaranyi_AnnaChallenge_Numbers.jpg

Numbers can be very important in your life. They may be the age of your child(ren) or grandchild(ren), the anniversary of a relationship/marriage, or some other important date. You may have a favorite number or one that you like to avoid. You may even like to used numbers as a design element.

So, the challenge is simple: create a layout using at least one number on it!
We want to see what you create! The more layouts you do, the more chances you have to win!

Here are some AnnaProducts to inspire you further:

52 Weeks NumberSet No. 1
52 Weeks NumberSet No. 2
52 Weeks NumberSet No. 3
FotoNumbered Layered Template No. 1
FotoNumbered Layered Template No. 2
Labeled Number No. 1
MonoThrice Numbers No. 1
Numbered Overlays No. 1
Numbered Overlays No. 2
NumberIT No. 1
PaintedNumbers No. 1
TapedNumbers No. 1

You may use other designer's products, too, as long as your page contains some AnnaProducts.

Upload your page to Anna's Gallery by Sunday, 06.29.2014 (5pm EST), with AnnaChallenge in the title, and post it in the forum so we can all admire your work.

One lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna's Shop. The winner will be posted on Monday, 06.30.2014.

Thank you all for participating!
Anna and the Team

beszteri

Eszter
So sorry, ladies, that I'm not too active lately, life is totally crazy here, and I try to do my best. :) Thanks so much to everyone for these gorgeous layouts you've created so far! I'm off to the gallery to leave some love! :wave:

beszteri

Eszter
Congrats to nessita for being the winner of this challenge! :)

Teljes+k%25C3%25A9perny%25C5%2591+r%25C3%25B6gz%25C3%25ADt%25C3%25A9se+2014.06.29.+231928.bmp.jpg

The new challenge is coming soon by the talented Adryane! :)