Oscraps

Anna Page Makeover (Apr 9)

casbury

Chris
New Anna Page Makeover to be posted on Monday, April 9! This time we will feature a page created from photos submitted to us by one of our readers. She couldn't quite achieve the energy she was looking for and asked us to create a page for her.

Check back into the forum on Monday to see the results!

casbury

Chris
It's Makeover Monday and time for another Anna Page Makeover. This week we're creating a page with photos submitted by Jacqueline (mrstoa). She sent us fantastic Taekwondo photos of her grandson and asked that we create the page for her. She wanted the page to portray his energy and intensity. Here’s what Jacqueline asked for…"I definitely would like artistic - no words are necessary - the expressions on his face - the intensity - the concentration - and maybe the broken board - just enough to show what he's doing".

This page seemed perfectly suited for Anna CT Member Tracy Little, who creates wonderful energetic pages, especially with photos of her son’s Rugby games. Tracy says, “I do not class myself as a traditional scrapbooker, I am not into journaling as I like my pictures to tell the story. I like to create art that can be hung on a wall that is visually pleasing and a little bit different.”

Here's Tracy's fabulous page

Tracy used these Anna Aspnes products on her page:
ArtPlay Palette Metro Graffiti
12x12 Artist Edges Overlays No.2
ArtPlay Palette Work Hard Play Hard

Anna Page Makeover, is a new bi-monthly feature at Anna Aspnes Designs that will help you give your pages a fresh and finished look using basic design principles and artsy Anna products. Every two weeks a page submitted from one of our readers will be selected for the makeover to be re-worked by a member of Anna’s Creative Team, complete with before and after pictures and a brief description of the process. Who doesn’t love a fun makeover?

Send us your pages for a makeover or just send us photos and we’ll create a page for you!

Here’s what you need to do to participate:

Email: Send us a jpg image at 600x600 at 72dpi of the page you would like redone (or just photos if you would like us to create a page) to: AnnaPageMakeover@gmail.com.
Subject Line: PageMakeover
Description: Include a brief description of what you like and don’t like about your page and why it isn’t working for you. Are there any items you definitely want to keep in the layout? Is there a message or style you are trying to convey? If your page or photo is selected for a makeover, we will ask you to send us high-resolution photos of those you would like included on the page.
Deadline: Since this is an ongoing feature there is no specific deadline for page or photo submittals. But the sooner you send them in the sooner you might be selected for the makeover. We will try to makeover each page or photo sent to us, no matter when it was submitted.

Note that pages will only be selected from those that are sent to us specifically for the makeover.

Thank you all for participating!

dwsewbiz

Oh I saw this fabulous page in the gallery and didn't realize it was a makeover, or at least a 'make'..wonderful energy and contrast! so powerful!

nancyr

This is page is awesome! those photos are so cool! Tracy this is amazing! these make over are so fun to see!

mrstoa

mrstoa
First I'd like to thank Anna's CT for accepting my photos for "makeover" and thank Anna for her fantastic designs

I've always admired Tracy's artistic talent and her rugby pages. I knew I didn't have the special artistic magic to create a layout such as hers and so I sent in Ben's photos.
When I was told Tracy would do my page I was thrilled.

And the result of her talent - a page of my grandson I'm going to have printed and exhibited by one proud grandmother.

I sent Ben a copy - 'awesome' wicked and a few other exclamations of praise landed in my mail box :)

Tracy - thank-you for taking my photos and creating such an exciting and action-filled piece of art. For that is what it is - art at it's finest.

lotsa hugs
Jacqueline