Oscraps

AFT Designs | November 2020 Challenge

AFTdesigns

Designer
Designer
When someone asks about my design aesthetic, sometimes I have a hard time actually giving someone a clear picture of what it may be. I design whatever I like basically, sometimes that’s bright and graphic, other times it’s vintage and distressed inspired.

The Challenge

This month I challenge you to create a layout that has some kind of “rusted” aspect to it. Whether that’s rusted vintage style embellishments, alpha, etc. Or even just what may come to mind when you hear the word.

How

The challenge will run from November 1st - November 30th. Create a layout featuring some type of rusted aspect, post it in the AFT DESIGNS gallery, and then share it here with us in this thread as well.

I ask that the layout utilize at least 30-50% of items from my store. (Don’t overthink that

percentage, just make sure some of my items are used pretty please)

Prize

A $5 coupon good for anything in my store.

And please share! When you post, feel free to tell us about your creative process or something about your layout.

Below are some of my own favorite rusted items, these are not things that you have to use in the challenge, but may give you a good stepping off direction for your own layout.

seniorgal

I'm really liking the Rust Styles and used them here to help explain my husband's love of working with metal.

AFTdesigns

Designer
Designer
Thanks everyone for playing along and showing your pretty work! Sorry for late pick on the winner, I was out of state very last minute helping a friend. Congrats Barbara on being this months random winner!