Oscraps

AFT Designs | December 2020 Challenge

AFTdesigns

Designer
Designer
Holiday Season is currently in full swing. Whether or not you celebrate the holidays around this time of year, a common theme we see popping up around the holiday season is the word “Joy”.

The Challenge
This month I challenge you to showcase something that brings you Joy. Could be your family, or anything or as small as hot coffee on a cold day. Just share with us something big or small that brings you joy.

How
The challenge will run from December 1st - December 31st. Create a layout featuring something that brings you joy, post it in the AFT Designs gallery, and then share it here with us in this thread as well.

I ask that the layout utilize at least 30-50% of items from my store. (Don’t overthink that percentage, just make sure some of my items are used pretty please)

Prize
A $5 coupon good for anything in my store.

And please share! When you post, feel free to tell us about your creative process or something about your layout.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Thanks for the great challenge! My grandchildren bring me joy. This is my youngest, Asher, practicing soccer. I sometimes hesitate to use flowers on my boy layouts, but these just worked so perfectly. To "tone them down" and make them more masculine, I added the knotted cording to the center of each flower. The leather strip with the stitches on it made it more masculine, too.

Oscraps-AFT-Designs-November-Challenge.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...title=aft-designs-november-challenge&cat=1640

AFTdesigns

Designer
Designer
Thanks all for playing along! Cheryl was the random winner. Make sure to check out this month's challenge.