Oscraps

Actions in PSE - questions.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
First of all, my PSE is ancient - I have PSE11. Second, my PSE is in Swedish. Now I've heard that actions might not work in a program in another language. I guess there are commands in the actions, that the program can't find or something like that. I have had actions that didn't work, but I always thought it was because my program was old. Does anyone know anything about this?

I won $10 to Wendyzine's shop in the Birthday challenges, and was thinking of getting a couple of actions for shadowing. But - it would really suck if I can't use them.

And I can't find any way to change the language in the program.

Last edited:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
First of all, my PSE is ancient - I have PSE11. Second, my PSE is in Swedish. Now I've heard that actions might not work in a program in another language. I guess there are commands in the actions, that the program can't find or something like that. I have had actions that didn't work, but I always thought it was because my program was old. Does anyone know anything about this?

I won $10 to Wendyzine's shop in the Birthday challenges, and was thinking of getting a couple of actions for shadowing. But - it would really suck if I can't use them.

And I can't find anyway to change the language in the program.
Oh my gosh, Eva - maybe you'd just better stick to product for now. Hopefully, somebody can give you some insight. That IS a dilemma.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O

And I can't find any way to change the language in the program.
Perhaps you could message Wendy directly and see if she has any advice?

Kythe

CHEERY O
Wendy is really good at answering questions and trying to fix any problems if she can. I know she tests her actions on PSE.