Oscraps

aA Recipe Challenge 11.07.2020 - 11.28.2020

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Hello and welcome to the aA Recipe Challenge!

The challenge will run from November 7, 2020, through November 28, 2020. I am posting early so that everyone has a little extra time to plan!

Our goal is to help and inspire each other to create a book in time for holiday gift giving. If you're not a cook, don't worry! We have lots of ideas for books you might want to create.

We have a Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/376819306759441e

We will post daily inspiration, links that may help you along, and there might even be a treasure hunt!

Be sure to post your pages in the forum thread so that we can all be inspired and maybe find a new recipe or two to try.

If you have any questions, post them here or to the FB group.

See you soon!

To get things rolling (expect a pun or two) as we rise (just can't help myself) to the challenge of creating our books, how about a treasure hunt!

TREASURE HUNT CHALLENGE RULES:

1. The treasure hunt will run from November 4, 2020, through November 11, 2020 (5 p.m. EST).

2. To enter for a chance to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna's store, identify the 16 ArtPlay Palettes and send me a pm with your answers numbered!

3. A winner will be randomly drawn from all correct entries. I will post the winner here on November 12, 2020.

If you have any questions, post them here or to the FB group. Happy Hunting!

Last edited by a moderator:

dwsewbiz

If you are like me and don't cook, you can still join in the challenge to create 20 pages! I'll be doing a combination of Photo-a-day, walks, inspiration, and some food and food memories. In other words, documenting this unique month of November 2020.

isDK

My recipe book might include instructions for how to use a sous vide, add butter to spinach, mix salsa from the restaurant with shrimp to make an omelette, and maybe a list of other omelette ingredients, like maybe six or seven. The rest of our diet is so ridiculously simple Mr. Stone can feel like a superb chef with the simplest of steps. I love challenges, but this one which I really hate to pass on, I just have to skip. Hope I made you smile. :)

dwsewbiz

It's Day 1 of the Recipe Challenge, what will you create? (I had a head start :)).
As the aATeam was planning the Recipe Challenge, I came upon these words on one of the many Poetry Poles in our neighborhood - quite a coincidence!
For the challenge I am creating "A November to Remember", basically my November pages, with recipe slants. Stay tuned!

pmjames

Day 1 of the aA Recipe Challenge and here is my page about Grandma's Pumpkin Scones Recipe.
Pumpkin-Scones1_RecipeTemplatePack2_MichelleJames_600.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...aa-recipe-challenge-3a-pumpkin-scones&cat=500

NAdams

aA Creative Team Member
Hawaiian Banana Nut Bread

Thank you! I have needed the motivation for this project for some time.

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
It's time to give away some GiftKards to Anna's Store!

Treasure Hunt Winner: Kathy Wolf Sacry
First Week Recipe Pages : Jeanne Hoadley

These were random drawings based on everyone who sent me the correct answers to the Treasure Hunt (which was everyone who played) and a random drawing from all the beautiful pages posted in the first week of the challenge.

Kathy Wolf Sacry and Jeanne Hoadley, congratulations! I will pm you with your $5 GiftKard Codes, soon.

Thank you to everyone who is participating in the challenge or just cheering us on! We appreciate all of you.

cyanne22

Félicitations à toutes pour vos belles pages et recettes gourmandes, belles mise en page, je n’ai pas trop de temps pour ce défi, je vais essayer de faire une petite page pour le plaisir.
Merci Adryane pour ce défi .
Congratulations to all for your beautiful pages and gourmet recipes, beautiful layout, I do not have too much time for this challenge, I will try to make a small page for fun.
Thank you Adryane for this challenge.

Last edited by a moderator: