Oscraps

a taylormade tutorial + challenge

zizazzi

WOW Amanda thanks for this tuto ... I can tell you I had learn something !!! because even If I' use to "extraction" I was not doing it that way and that give perspective for other application of my photoshop ;-)

I couldn't resist to play with your latest goodies and well ... I'm not sure I match the challenge because I had not extract a wole object or person ... but I'd LOVE to put "a very little bit" of extraction in my LO

13_05_07_imagination_copie_600_R.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=287460&title=imagination&cat=500

did you see it ???? well It's just a very small detail on the hair of my little girl ... I must say that I'm used to put a piece of extract on the top of a frame .. love the result !
I thought it just give the whole layout "more alive" ... If I could say it that way !!

N

NewAdmin

elisa - I LOVE that page so much!!! such incredible details everywhere! everytime I look at it, I see another detail!!

marleen - that photo is GORGEOUS!!! I love how you brought the flowers out and that swirl is perfectly placed!!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
oh fabulous pages ladies and Amanda, terrific tutorial............but I use Elements and it doesn't have a Pen Tool! *pout* but I will have a play!!! so wonderful to see you back sweetie!!! xx

N

NewAdmin

ona!!!!!! hey!!!!!! *waving wildly* soooo great to see you!!!! :)

N

NewAdmin

krista! omg... so ironic that you would use those flowers! those are one of the very first things I ever extracted after vicki showed me how!! hahaha. awesome!

easyeyes4you

Here is mine...Enjoyed the tutorial...Different from the ways I have extracted in the past... I am not very knowledgeable re : blogs etc, and am struggling to get that done right...

timounette

CHEERY O
Wow love these LO I have to add some comments in the gallery !
Now here is mine. I have used your tut., and it's longer than my usual way of extraction... But this worked very well too !

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I haven't done an extraction in a long time and I haven't used the pen tool to do one either. I'll have to try this out Amanda!

Love those butterflies too..... need scrap time for sure!

N

NewAdmin

Here is mine...Enjoyed the tutorial...Different from the ways I have extracted in the past... I am not very knowledgeable re : blogs etc, and am struggling to get that done right...

AMAZING layout!!!! and I got your comment on my blog that you posted on fb. you did just fine! :) :)

N

NewAdmin

chris, I hope you get to play along!!!!

joanne... THANK you!!! what a sweet compliment!!!!

ladies... you are ROCKING this challenge!!!!

N

NewAdmin

the winners are posted!!!! >> HERE <<

THANK you ladies for participating!!

hope to see you all here next week for a new TaylorMade challenge, as well as new prizes up for grabs!!! :) :)

N

NewAdmin

That's what i thought this morning too, i am late :(
Next game please ;)

working on that! haaha!

and i'm so sorry... I posted the challenge on my blog last week, but didn't realize this little spot was here in the forum until mid week. i'm all but new around here, ya know! hahahaha! will do it all at the same time next time... and make it longer!! I promise! :) :)