Oscraps

a taylormade tutorial + challenge

N

NewAdmin

There's a lot going on at taylormade this week!!! We're starting off with a tutorial... plus a challenge to scrap with what you've learned... and to tie it all together, a social media contest with 2 prizes up for grabs!

a taylormade tutorial
extraction101

a taylormade challenge
scrap what you've learned

*There are only 2 rules...

*Create a layout of an extracted object or person (using the tutorial, if needed.)

*Use some kind of "messy" element around your extracted object/person. Whether it's a swirl, paint, an ink spatter, or handwritten word art. Just something to offset the clean lines of your extraction.

I used my latest release additives NO.1 to embellish my page. This and all of my new releases are on sale for 20% off in my shop right now! Be sure you're subscribed to my newsletter for extra savings!!

additives NO.1

a taylormade contest
tell the world!!!

*The object here is to share this tutorial, challenge, and contest as MUCH as possible!! Simply leave a comment on my blog post with a link to your layout and/or where you've shared and you're in!! There will be 2 prizes up for grabs.

*See my BLOG for "official" rules of contest!!

*Contest and challenge will run from now until Friday May 31, 2013 at midnight (CST). Winners will be announced here and on my blog on Saturday. Be sure to check back to see if you won!!

..... the prizes .....

1st Place...
**50% of ALL your TaylorMade purchases for a WHOLE YEAR!

2nd Place...
This winner will receive a TaylorMade item of THEIR CHOICE from my shop for FREE. It can be a word art pack, a full kit... even an album!! Whatever they choose!

Ready to get started?? I can't wait to see what you create!!​

easyeyes4you

Interesting tutorial for extractions...Like WOW...Have read and done a lot of different ways, but never like this...Will have to give it a shot! 8)

N

NewAdmin

Interesting tutorial for extractions...Like WOW...Have read and done a lot of different ways, but never like this...Will have to give it a shot! 8)

girl, I tried every way known to man, but my edges always seemed pixel-y or jagged. this is the only way I've ever been able to get smooth edges. ever since vicki stegall showed me how to do it this way, I have never used another technique. this one always gets the results I'm after... everytime. I hope you like it as much!!!

sabdesbois

Feeling at hOme!
Thank you for the great tutorial Amanda : it was much fun... after I found the right photo!

Here is the layout starring one of my nieces:

Marleen

Marleen

Sabine, you're page is beautiful, also a great background and extraction!!

Girls so great what you all have done, fantastic!! :clap2:

Marleen

Marleen
Here is mine

Amanda_Ninthe.jpg

Alegna

What a great challenge, I love making extractions and using them on pages, I hope to play this evening!
Such beautiful pages are already made here!

N

NewAdmin

I am so glad everyone is having fun with this!!!!!! THANK you all for playing along!!!! I am loving all of these extracted photos in the gallery!!!!!