Oscraps

A Perfect Day! 60% off During Fab Friday Weekend!

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
Earlier this month, FB reminded me of a very special trip to the Napa Valley (California) wine country in 2019. It's a beautiful part of California, but on top of that, I was lucky enough to make that trip with one of my Creative Team Members, Jana (@jlholden15), who was visiting me from out of state! AND Oscraps Designer, @Lynne Anzelc (she lives nearby), AND our friend Veevs who was visiting from the UK!

I realized I'd never scrapped any photos from that trip — probably because I caught pneumonia later that month and then a little global pandemic hit. Lol!

Looking through the pictures, I decided wanted something colorful and playful to convey how much fun we had — and which would work for scrapping any of the magic of time spent with family, friends and loved ones during vacations, sporting events, parties, or just everyday life! I love how it turned out! That's how A Perfect Day came to be! The full collection is 60% off through Monday and the individual packs are 50% off!

Do you have a "perfect day" you've been meaning to scrap?

vrobinson-a-perfect-day-sneak.jpg
vrobinson-a-perfect-day-collection-06.jpg

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
This is my perfect day:

Hubby and I booked a hotel room for a long weekend, in Kalmar, a town further south in Sweden, where I happen to be born, to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversarey in 2019. I hadn't been to to town basically since 1967 when I was born, cuz we didn't live there, the hospital just happened to be there. On the actual anniversary day, we took the car and drove over this loooooong bridge to the island Öland and drove around it and checked the sites. It truly was a perfect day!

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
This is my perfect day:

Hubby and I booked a hotel room for a long weekend, in Kalmar, a town further south in Sweden, where I happen to be born, to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversarey in 2019. I hadn't been to to town basically since 1967 when I was born, cuz we didn't live there, the hospital just happened to be there. On the actual anniversary day, we took the car and drove over this loooooong bridge to the island Öland and drove around it and checked the sites. It truly was a perfect day!
That looks like an AMAZING trip, Eva!