Oscraps

A little bit support for good cause?!

felis

Hey girls!
Can I have your attention for a moment! Like most of you probably knows this month is Movember, the worldwide movement that want to spread awareness on men's health care.

I'm often shared at the Ooos chat about my grandfather's addiction problems and his refusal to receive mental health help. This cause is very close to my heart.
But 2020 was difficult for all your sons and husbands who lost their jobs, and struggle with low confidence, depression and lack of perspective.

I meet on Instagram this guy who run every day in funny costumes to popularize the cause. I'm nominated him for Mo award and now asking you, if you feels this cause close to you too, please give your vote, it's free!

Vot here https://pollin8.co/TSMjA
Or if you want to do even more can visit his IG: https://www.instagram.com/frankston_mostume/

Thank you so much lOvelies!
I'm curious to hear did you know about this movement? And every kind of story about it! Maybe you know someone else who practice in it? Or will show it to someone that needs to see that his not alone? MoSisters Together!!! :horn:

felis

Vicki, I hope this kind of post is OK, because it's for charity and it's free!
Please tell me/close it and excuse me if I'm breaking some rule of the O forum!

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I had not heard of this cause. Perhaps it is more prevalent in Europe than the US? In any case, thank you for posting this. I will check out the links!

felis

I'm ok with this. :) Thank you for asking.
Thank you, Vicki!

I had not heard of this cause. Perhaps it is more prevalent in Europe than the US? In any case, thank you for posting this. I will check out the links!

Hmm, on the front page of Movember.com have list with countries and US is there too. Thank you for your support, Angie!

melscrap

CHEERY O
Such a great cause to support. I remember hubby taking part in Movember a few years ago with a bunch of guys from his office. I voted too :)