Oscraps

" A Good Man" Gifts by Karen Schulz

Karen Schulz Designs

Designer
Designer
Hi ladies!

As I watch our son interact with his 9-year-old daughter, I am so glad that she has "a good man" as her father. His goodness and presence will be a powerful influence in her life in so many ways.

Although this was the initial thought that started me on the creative journey resulting in my newest collection, "A Good Man," I intentionally designed it to encompass not only fathers but all good men.

Whether it's your dad, grandpa, or steadfast friend, capture their stories and quirks, along with your cherished moments with them using "A Good Man" Collection - because every good man deserves a place in the spotlight.

Save 55% on the "A Good Man" Collection and 40% on the Kit, and 30% on the Extra Packs during the entire month of June.

Be sure to stop by my shop to pick up the 2 "A Good Man" Gifst I have for you there too!

I look forward to seeing your pages and reading the stories about the good men in your life!

Karen Schulz
Subscribe to my Newsletter to be updated on products, sales, coupons, and gifts.

View attachment 420147

View attachment 420148
View attachment 420149

View attachment 420150

Christi

Hi ladies!

As I watch our son interact with his 9-year-old daughter, I am so glad that she has "a good man" as her father. His goodness and presence will be a powerful influence in her life in so many ways.

Although this was the initial thought that started me on the creative journey resulting in my newest collection, "A Good Man," I intentionally designed it to encompass not only fathers but all good men.

Whether it's your dad, grandpa, or steadfast friend, capture their stories and quirks, along with your cherished moments with them using "A Good Man" Collection - because every good man deserves a place in the spotlight.

Save 55% on the "A Good Man" Collection and 40% on the Kit, and 30% on the Extra Packs during the entire month of June.

Be sure to stop by my shop to pick up the 2 "A Good Man" Gifst I have for you there too!

I look forward to seeing your pages and reading the stories about the good men in your life!

Karen Schulz
Subscribe to my Newsletter to be updated on products, sales, coupons, and gifts.

View attachment 420147

View attachment 420148
View attachment 420149

View attachment 420150

This is a beautiful collection Karen, with endless possibilities!:heartpumpred: