Oscraps

A Blast from the Past - Genealogy in the Gallery - December

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
I was a little hesitant to put up a thread for December but then I thought December is such a big family month and who knows what will come of family visits. So please, share your family stories here!

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
The holiday activities started for us yesterday with my husband attending our church's annual men's Christmas breakfast. I am excited to be going to our women's Christmas brunch next Saturday! The next Saturday after that is my birthday so I will probably see our kids and grands then. Every year my husband has a "surprise" birthday party for me! :). Then, on the 24th, we will have the kids and grands over for Christmas. Last year we decided to do charcuterie boards instead of me cooking all day. Each family brings a different type of board. This year Christmas Day is on Sunday so I'm sure our church will have a special service.

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
Sounds wonderful, Evelyn!

We had hoped to go to my Dad's in NC for Christmas, but it doesn't look like that will happen. The Good Lord willing, we will have next Christmas together as I will be there permanently. Nasty "bugs" running around have kept us all sick so we are behind getting Christmas together. Hopefully, this weekend...

LSlycord

Sounds wonderful, Evelyn!

We had hoped to go to my Dad's in NC for Christmas, but it doesn't look like that will happen. The Good Lord willing, we will have next Christmas together as I will be there permanently. Nasty "bugs" running around have kept us all sick so we are behind getting Christmas together. Hopefully, this weekend...
I liked this status...not because you don't get to be with your dad for Christmas but rather because the move is happening. That is great news!