Oscraps

A Blast from the Past - Genealogy in the Gallery - August

Amandajk

This isn't "heritage", or is it? My childhood hometown paper released this article. My sister found it two weeks ago!! LOL. I had never heard of cell phones being developed in the early 60"s. Ha. What a world I was growing into!

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
I didn't really consider this one heritage, but it is from the 1950's, which is at least 70 years old. Featuring my DH's paternal grandmother. She was a career woman, even back then. TFL.
Wow! I gotta get this collection. It is a fabulous heritage page! Heritage is simply what came before today, everything in our lives is our heritage. I love that photo. She looks like she was quite the character!

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
This isn't "heritage", or is it? My childhood hometown paper released this article. My sister found it two weeks ago!! LOL. I had never heard of cell phones being developed in the early 60"s. Ha. What a world I was growing into!
Absolutely heritage! Cell phones, along with space travel and the personal computer are important events that changed life forever. They belong in heritage albums to put things into perspective.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I just posted this in the Anna Lift Challenges - it's my Uncle Richard and Aunt Martha, shortly after they were married. He was enlisted into the Navy shortly after they were married spent most of his time on an aircraft carrier, during WWII. He lived well into his 90's.

and