Oscraps

{52 Inspirations} YOU could win $52 !!!!!!

livelifejoyfully

aka Sue Cummings
Designer
Check out this 52 Inspirations this week!
YOU could win $52!!!!!

THE EXTRAORDINARY CHALLENGE by Sue Cummings

*You will need to order 52 Inspirations {Week 16} to participate. However, if you participate in this EXTRAORDINARY Challenge below I will give you a gift certificate from my shop for $3.00 in return...so it's a WIN-WIN! For those of you who are a subscriber to 52, I will also give you a gift certificate in my shop at Oscraps for $3.00 for participation! Join ME! Here's how...

The "EXTRAORDINARY" CHALLENGE
Deadline April 30th, Midnight EST.

*Create a Layout using 52 Inspirations 2009 {WEEK 16} "Extraordinary"
*Make your layout about something/someone EXTRAordinary!
*Feel free to include ANY 52 Inspirations Products or OSCRAPS Products in your layout but at least one product from WEEK 16 must be in the layout!

PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST Post your layout sometime this week (April 20-27) in my gallery at Oscraps! Here is the link to my gallery.This is so I can keep track or who has entered! I will send you a PM with the GIft Certficate for $3.00 once you have entered.

PRIZES***One of you will win $52 in my products from Oscraps!!!!!
I will select it via a Random drawing. Some of you might be invited to join my Creative Team...AND...
EVERYONE will will a gift certificate for $3.00 just for participating!

Thanks to my Creative Team for giving you some inspiring layouts to jump start your creativity for this challenge!
52_2009_wk_16_layouts1-000001.jpg

52_2009_wk_16_layouts2-000001.jpg

Last edited:

dlhoffer

There's no place like hOme!
Ooooh, I so want to do this!! Sure hope I have time before the deadline! If only I didn't have to work for a living....sigh...

val

DRUM ROLL Please

You are facing the most amazing event here

Drum roll

You knew Santa Sue... we now have Golden Heart Fairy Sue :

GHF Sue

Drum doll

( yeah I had to do it because Santa, in April ... no one believe it anymore ... but Fairies...

We all want to believe in magic and gift and love and ... , and... SUE, right? So she is a GHF)

val

( sorry it is late, and my green pea ( brain) is saturating... off to bed, and I hope you will not send my way, the little doctor in white dresses... yet ;-) )

snappy2003

You gals are cracking me up!! Sue you are sooo sweet, I hope to see tons of entries! what a fantastic challenge!

livelifejoyfully

aka Sue Cummings
Designer
This sounds like fun! Can you enter more than one layout?

YES!!! You can enter as many as you would like...but only one $3.00 gift certificate to my shop per customer. The more you enter the better chance to win the RANDOM drawing at the end of the week!

One RANDOM winner for $52.00 in products from Designs by Sue Cummings!

livelifejoyfully

aka Sue Cummings
Designer
Just wanted to let you girls know that I extended this challenge to April 30th because it was supposed to be advertised in Monday's Ohaps and so I am going to advertise it in the Thursday Ohaps and want to give everyone a fair amount of time!

Cyberdelia

Hi Sue...found my way here from your forum. :) Love this challenge! I've never done a challenge yet but I'll order the week's mini kit tomorrow and jump right in! :D

mrstoa

mrstoa
Finished my first layout - would like to do a second if time permits.
here's the link
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=90715&cat=532
As I said in my description I recommend everyone get the subscription to the 52 week inspiration! Tremendous value and tremendous challenge kits. Sue, Vicki and all have provided kits and inspiration each week and I always look forward to Monday's to see what is the next challenge. Thanks to all the designers :D:D

livelifejoyfully

aka Sue Cummings
Designer
Finished my first layout - would like to do a second if time permits.
here's the link
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=90715&cat=532
As I said in my description I recommend everyone get the subscription to the 52 week inspiration! Tremendous value and tremendous challenge kits. Sue, Vicki and all have provided kits and inspiration each week and I always look forward to Monday's to see what is the next challenge. Thanks to all the designers :D:D

I left you some loving in the gallery!
Thanks for the wonderful comments!!!!
and...I hope you get a chance to do another one!
Thanks for joining the challenge!
xoxoxo

brierpatch

Great Idea!!!

I'm off to do a layout - finally I have a gentle push to get serious about my digital scrapbooking!!!

eph2810

Here is my page I created for this week's Inspiration challenge:

Thank you for looking and thank you Sue for the wonderful chance to win.

kimscrappin

What a lovely set this is! I've tried to upload my LO here and the link to it but it says that my post count has to be 15 or greater, As this is my first post here at Oscraps it won't let me add the link here or a preview of the LO. :(
But the LO is in your gallery Sue. I enjoyed using these designs and will most definitely be using them again.

Kim

jonipossin

Sue,
You are so sweet to put my Ice Cream LO up as an example!!! My husband got a kick out of it... seeing his face in the gallery. It was a good 'kick in the bottom' to remind me to scrap his photos more often. I tend to use my daughter's pics.
Thanks again!!
Joni

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
this is fabulous!! loving all of the LOs in Sue's gallery!!! :)

awesome awesome contest, Sue!! yay!!!!