Oscraps

52 Inspirations - the BEST Digi Scrapping Deal in Town!

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
52 Inspirations is a FULL YEAR of fabulous digital products by our amazing designers! The packs, which will be released each week of the year, have a total value of over $250, but they can be yours for a one-time payment of $39.99!

Remember: It's never too late to join! All previous 2023 downloads are available immediately upon your purchase! You will get all 52+ downloads even if you sign up at the end of the year.

You can look forward to everything from Artsy to Minimalist design including kits, elements, brushes, templates, masks, journal cards, and more! You'll get to experiment with different styles, trends, and techniques from a variety of very talented designers! And, it's all included in your one-time payment. It doesn't get better than this!

Your 2023 Subscription is valued at well over $250.00 and includes:
  1. 52 Weekly Packs PLUS extra BONUS packs
  2. 25% off all Vicki Stegall Designs, both past, and future, for the duration of 2023
  3. $10 coupon code to Vicki Stegall Designs
  4. 1 Free Oscraps Collaboration mega kit of your choice ($10 value)
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
  1. Your subscription will begin January 2023 and runs through December 2023
  2. You will have access to the entire year's content no matter what month join.
  3. Your 2023 subscription does not include access to prior years
  4. Your subscription does not automatically renew
Subscribe to 52 Inspirations for 2023 here
We typically release new packs on Mondays, so the first pack was released on January 2nd. Once you've subscribed, you can download the packs in one of two ways.
  1. bookmark your original download link and check it each week for the new release to be added
  2. log in to the shop and all of the 2023 packs will show as free for you and you add them to your cart and check out like normal

felis

It's a payback deal! And I ask for it as a gift for Christmas or my birthday, because at that way I have gift that makes me happy every week instead of something occasionally used as perfume or dress.

What comes on my mind now is that Valentine's day is soon. Or get it as a gift for yourself for Galentine's Day. :D

LSlycord

It's a payback deal! And I ask for it as a gift for Christmas or my birthday, because at that way I have gift that makes me happy every week instead of something occasionally used as perfume or dress.

What comes on my mind now is that Valentine's day is soon. Or get it as a gift for yourself for Galentine's Day. :D
Love the way that you think.

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O

The gift that keeps on giving! I love it!

mom2triplets04

If I purchase this now (November 30) will I have access to all 2021? Also do I need to download all these before 2022 or will they be available any time? Can you use them in the challenges? I feel like I'm starting from ground zero as it's been a while since I have digital scrapbooked.

timounette

CHEERY O
If I purchase this now (November 30) will I have access to all 2021? Also do I need to download all these before 2022 or will they be available any time? Can you use them in the challenges? I feel like I'm starting from ground zero as it's been a while since I have digital scrapbooked.
Yes you can purchase it right now and use them for any challenge you want.
But I can't answer to this question : "do I need to download all these before 2022"

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O

Yes, you will get all of 2021, there's still a few packs still to come. And, no, you don't have to have them all downloaded before 2022. We can also reset your links if you don't get them all downloaded before they expire! You'll have plenty of time to get them all downloaded.

LSlycord

When I came back to digital scrapbooking after being away for several (maybe several plus) years, this was my first purchase. Absolutely, without a doubt, the best value in digi land!