Oscraps

52 Inspirations help

Hamer Lodge

forever learning
Hi there, I am thinking of subscribing to the 52 Inspirations package. My question is can I still enter all the monthly challenges (not the designer challenges) if I am only receiving products by one designer? As much as I love Vicki Stegalls products, I don't want to be tied to only one designer. Does this make sense? Thank you.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi there, I am thinking of subscribing to the 52 Inspirations package. My question is can I still enter all the monthly challenges (not the designer challenges) if I am only receiving products by one designer? As much as I love Vicki Stegalls products, I don't want to be tied to only one designer. Does this make sense? Thank you.
Hi Debra, while a lot of the 52 Insp. are created by Vicki, quite a few feature other designers as well. The ONLY time you need to use a 52 Insp. product is when you are participating in the 52 Insp. challenge, otherwise you can use those products wherever you wish. :)

Hamer Lodge

forever learning
Hi Debra, while a lot of the 52 Insp. are created by Vicki, quite a few feature other designers as well. The ONLY time you need to use a 52 Insp. product is when you are participating in the 52 Insp. challenge, otherwise you can use those products wherever you wish. :)
Thank you.....hope you are having a long weekend!

scrapinmom

CHEERY O
@Hamer Lodge I have subscribed to 52 Inspirations for years and you get a wide variety of products and designers. You often get a full kit and it is easy to mix and match. There are templates, papers, elements, alphas and more. It isn't just Vicki Stegall. You should try it out. Also check out the 52 Inspiration challenge and you will see a large variety. A new one starts May I

Hamer Lodge

forever learning
@Hamer Lodge I have subscribed to 52 Inspirations for years and you get a wide variety of products and designers. You often get a full kit and it is easy to mix and match. There are templates, papers, elements, alphas and more. It isn't just Vicki Stegall. You should try it out. Also check out the 52 Inspiration challenge and you will see a large variety. A new one starts May I
thank you so much you have been really helpful!