Oscraps

5 free 8x8 photo books

I just got this in the mail and I though that some of you may want to try it. ArtsCow
is giving away 5 free photobooks (20 pages) just entering the code FREE5BOOK in your account.
click here to get yours

1. Log in
2. Go to Members Area (on the left)
3. Choose Credits & Discounts
4. Enter the code

Your books expire one month after you enter the code and the discount will apply at checkout, and be sure you enter the code before April 15th.

Note: You have to pay the shipping (Around $8)

I haven't used Artscow before so I don't know thier quiality, But I'll Try any Thing for Free.

Heres The Link, agian http://www.artscow.com/?Ref=589406

When I signed up, There where a hole list of freebies added to my credits list, 600 4x6 prints and 600 5x7 prints, free 8x10s, coasters keychains all kinds of stuff

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I've used Artscow and their stuff is pretty good. Once you get signed up you should get free credits for stuff all the time and lots of offers. It is pretty cool. Definately go for it. You can't beat the price.

katg1006

Wow I just signed up and they have a huge list of free credits plus the coupon code you shared!!!! Thanks so much! I am going to try them out!

PhoebeJo

Wow!! That's quite a deal!! I'll have to give them a try!! Thanks for sharing that!! I'll definitely be signing up! :)

sandracvrt

omg... this would be perfect for the photobooks of the kids first years... but I have only started one... I don't know that I could get them done in a month!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Sandra - they always have deals so you can do it when you can. They will be there with a deal waiting for you.