Oscraps

22-11 Practicing Gratitude Challenge with Connection Keeping

ConnectionKeeping

The Challenge
I'm challenging you to really think about how you keep thankfulness/gratitude the forefront in your life. Make a layout around the idea of how you do this or a layout on what you are grateful for. You can also do the traditional 30 days of gratitude where you can scrap a layout each day or for a group of days where you are thankful for things under particular subjects. (If you do this, I have a free download of number labels for you here).

How
  • The challenge will run from Nov. 1, 2022 - Nov. 30, 2022 . Create a layout about thankfulness and gratitude in the Connection Keeping gallery and then share it here with us in this thread as well.
  • I ask that the layout utilize at least 50% of items from my store. If you use items from any of the Practicing Gratitude Products you will get two entries per layout. Every other layout you enter, following the guidelines, gets you one entry for the random prize!
  • You can create up to 4 layouts and get entries for them.
  • And please share! When you post, feel free to tell us about your creative process or something about your layout.

Prize
  • One scrapper will be randomly chosen to win a $10 coupon to the Connection Keeping store.
  • A 30% off coupon for everyone that participates!

In case you need it: Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread
    1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
    2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
    3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

ConnectionKeeping

Oh Vicky, what a beautiful layout and sentiment! And Susie, I love your layout! I'm sure your husband appreciates being appreciated!

ConnectionKeeping

oh @seniorgal These are gorgeous pages with such wonderful memories. I find that I am so thankful for places and the photos I take at them. Thank you so much for your beautiful layouts!!!

ConnectionKeeping

@senior gal I love the way you put the four pictures in the frame and using black and white so they all go together! Awesome layout.