Oscraps

2023-06 Lynn Grieveson June 2023 Featured Product Challenge ****WINNER ANNOUNCED***

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Hello my friends! Welcome to June!! For the month of June 2023, Lynn is featuring her Our Castle Digital Scrapbooking Collection. It's a beautiful combination of bold blues and pinks and perfect capturing those photos about our castle. For the month of June 2023, this collection will be $5.50. In conjunction with this amazing offer, there will be a featured product challenge. One lucky random winner will receive an $8 coupon for Lynn's Shop here at Oscraps and all participants will receive a coupon of 15% off their next order of $10 or more Lynn's Shop here at Oscraps!

This month's featured product will be:
Our Castle Digital Scrapbooking Collection.<<--click here for savings
hAW4beA.jpg

My example
fYhU417.jpg

Examples from the team
By @marijke
rH0LgWo.jpg

By @Dady
AWoHrN8.jpg

by @zinzilah
d8GdKn6.jpg

Challenge Requirements:
  • Create a NEW scrapbook or hybrid layout using ONLY Lynn's Featured Product, Our Castle Digital Scrapbooking Collection for the June 2023 Featured Product Challenge
  • You may use a template of Lynn's that is currently available in her shop here at Oscraps.
  • Upload your layout to the Lynn Grieveson Designs Gallery at Oscraps and list the color play products used in your credits.
  • For your challenge entry to be counted, you MUST upload your finished layout to this thread. Please link your gallery image in your post as it helps us leave love on your layout and validate your project.
  • No double-dipping… your layout must be used for this challenge only, no others.
  • This challenge will remain open until June 30, 2023.

Prize:
  • All participants who post their page during the challenge month by the end of month deadline and meet the criteria will be eligible for a coupon of 15% off their next order of $10 or more from Lynn's Shop here at Oscraps!
  • ONE lucky random winner who posts their page during the challenge month by the end of month deadline and meets the criteria will receive a $8.00 coupon for Lynn's Shop here at Oscraps!
  • By completing at least ONE of Lynn's Monthly Challenges (which will consist of Lynn's Monthly Featured Product, Quarterly Life in Pictures or Color Play Challenge) at Oscraps in 2023, this will give you the chance to win a $20 coupon to her shop!
    • In order to be eligible for the $20 Coupon to Lynn's shop you will need to do the following:
      • Complete ONE of Lynn's Challenges (Monthly Featured Product, Quarterly Life in Pictures or Color Play Challenge) at Oscraps in 2023 by December 31, 2023 by 1159 PM PDT.
      • Post the challenge layout in the appropriate challenge month thread in Lynn's Challenge Threads (for example: January Challenge layout must be posted in the January Challenge thread that is linked back to the gallery--even if you complete it in November, it still must be posted in the January Thread).
      • Complete your tracker thread with a link to each layout by December 31, 2023 by 1159 PM PDT.
Note: for the annual drawings, challenge pages will be accepted for individual challenges after the actual challenge month and the end of month deadlines have both passed.

If you have any questions just tag me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I look forward to seeing your layouts!

isDK

Wasn't sure Mr Stone would love me being the queen of everything, but he liked my page.
Thanks Lynn and Esther, for taking me so far out of my comfort zone, because I actually had a photo I could use and I enjoyed it. :p

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
*****entries for the participation coupon and $8 coupon prize draw are now closed from this point onwards for the month of August****

The WINNER will be announced and the participation and the winning $8 coupon will be coming soon.

>>>>>Late entries are welcome and can be added to your reward trackers to enter the annual drawing<<<<

Last edited:

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
@isDK Congrats your are the winner of this months challenge. Please check you inbox here at Oscraps for coupon details. If you have any issues, please let me know.

The participation coupon has also been sent to everyone else that Participated. Please check your inbox here at Oscraps for your coupon code. If you have any issues with it, please let me know so that I can work to resolve.

Thank you for all who participated. I loved each and everyone of your layouts.

>>>>>Late entries are welcome and can be added to your reward trackers to enter the annual drawing<<<<