Oscraps

2022-11 Lynn Grieveson November 2022 Featured Product Challenge***CLOSED***WINNER ANNOUNCED*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Hello my friends! Just like that, it is November. Let all the fun and games begin now with the festivities. I always say it's down hill from here until the end of the year! For the month of November, Lynn is featuring her Wake Up Happy Digital Scrapbooking Collection. I love collections that remind us that we should wake up and be happy and those moments are so worthy of capturing as well! For the month of November, this collection will be $8.99! In conjunction with this amazing offer, there will be a featured product challenge. One lucky random winner will receive an $8 coupon for Lynn's Shop here at Oscraps!

This month's featured product will be:
Wake Up Happy Digital Scrapbooking Collection <<--click here for savings

NKwRqTO.jpg

My example
PQlYLEe.jpg

Examples from the Creative Team
by @mcurtt
SG5t1KA.jpg

by @marijke
OO9MFSH.jpg

by @Dady
OYh4g6J.jpg

Challenge Requirements:
  • Create a NEW scrapbook layout using ONLY Lynn's Featured Product, Wake Up Happy Digital Scrapbooking Collection for the November 2022
  • You may use a template of Lynn's that is currently available in her shop here at Oscraps.
  • Upload your layout to the Lynn Grieveson Designs Gallery at Oscraps and list the color play products used in your credits.
  • For your challenge entry to be counted, you MUST upload your finished layout to this thread. Please link your gallery image in your post as it helps us leave love on your layout and validate your project.
  • No double-dipping… your layout must be used for this challenge only, no others.
  • This challenge will remain open until November 30, 2022.
Prize:
One lucky scrapper will be randomly chosen to win a $8 coupon to Lynn Grieveson's shop.

If you have any questions, please tag me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I can't wait to see what you create. Happy Scrapping!

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
I apologize so much for my delay in announcing the winner. I totally dropped the ball on this.

THANK YOU so much for playing along and I hope to see you all in February when Lynn's challenges start back up.
I always look forward to seeing everyone's creativity.

The winner of this challenge is @Ilonaeva. CONGRATS!!!!!
Please check you inbox here at oscraps for the coupon and if you have any issues or concerns, please get with me so that I can resolve asap.

Once again, my sincerest apologies to all, thank you for joining the challenge and look to see you again next month!!! xxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.