Oscraps

2022-10 Rachel Jefferies October Mixed Media Challenge ***CLOSED***WINNER ANNOUNCED****

Status
Not open for further replies.

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Hello my friends! Happy October!!! We are in the last quarter of the year!!!! I know that depending on where you are at in the world, we are all in different seasons.

This month, we are going to do a Rachel Designer Mash Up-up with the layout representing the season for where you at.
For example: I live in the US and it is fall. BUT I live in Florida and fall really is only slightly different than the other seasons here. So if your situation is similar to mine you could opt to do a glorious fall layout with all the changing of colors or you could do a layout that is more representative of the colors of your immediate locale. There is flexibility and interpretation to the season that is appropriate for you.
  • at least 50% of your layout should consist of Rachel's Designs that are currently available in her Oscraps Shop and the remaining should be from a Designer here at Oscraps, (example: if your layout has 10 layers, then at least 5 layers has to be Rachel's Designs and the other remaining layers from a Designer of your choice from Oscraps).
  • the layout must represent the appropriate season for where you are at with some room for variation based on my example above
  • it is preferred that the layout is created with as close to a 50/50 designer split as possible but there is room to change the dynamics of the split a little as long as at least half of the layout is using Rachel’s Designs that are currently available here at Oscraps
  • for the layout to be eligible for the coupon drawing: list the total number of elements/papers used from each designer is required (ex: Rachel Jefferies Designs: 1 paper, 3 flowers, 2 stamps, etc; Scrap Designer of your Choice: 2 blended papers and 2 leaves, 1 ribbon, 1 word strip, etc)
  • Use of a template is acceptable, if the template includes a paper or embellishments (such as threads, stitches, stamps etc.) please note these will need to be included when counting your layers for the relevant designer.
  • Collabs are NOT permitted for this challenge.

Here's a layout created by me: I did a Fall Beach theme, since living in Florida, we don't a true array of fall colors.
I used Rachel's: Music of the Earth: Pace of Nature Bits, Sygnathidae: MMA , Syngnathida MM Papers, Chunky Threads 1
I used Emeto Designs: Seashell Whispers Kit

I used a total of 15 elements/papers by Rachel: BG Paper-1, Flower-3, Foliage-2, Raffia-1, Scatter-1, Paper Piece-1, Starfish-1, Fish-1, Seahorse-1, Painted algae-2, Chungy threads-1
I used a total of 15 elements/papers by Emeto Designs: BG Paper-1 (blended), Flower-2, Grass-4, Cord-1, Stick-1, Net-1, Sand-1, Lace-1, Foliage-1, Bubbles-1, Sign-1
JN4Mr9x.jpg

Here's another example from the Team:
by @Dady
zD4jtXD.jpg

Challenge Requirements:
  • Create a new scrapbook layout using at least 50% of Rachel's Designs currently available in her Oscraps Shop and one other Oscraps Designer's Designs.
  • Upload your layout to the Rachel Jefferies Designs Gallery at Oscraps and list the designs used in your credits.
  • For your challenge entry to be counted, you MUST upload your finished layout to this thread and include the total number of elements/papers used for each designer. Please link your thread to your gallery image as it helps us leave love on your layout (and, validate your project).
  • No double-dipping…your layout must be used for this challenge only, no others.
  • This challenge will remain open until October 31, 2022

Prize:
  • ONE lucky random winner will receive a $8.00 coupon for Rachel's Shop here at Oscraps!
If you have any questions just tag me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I look forward to seeing your layouts!

Dady

Thank you Ester for this challenge ❤️
For my page I used Rachel Jefferies Epic, Cosmic stuff and Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palette Milieu and ScriptTease FotoBlendz No. 3
For Rachel's part I have 2 papers, 3 flowers and 2 impasto
for Anna's part I have 2 masks, 1 flower, 1 transfer, 1 foliage, 1 WA and 1 bunny

isDK

I used Rachel's "Every Last Minute" and Lynn Grieveson's "Don't Quit."
rjefferies: Every Last Minute (frame, messythread, paint, 2 jprompts, floral transfer, splatter
lgrieveson: Dont Quit (Frame, 2 flowers, mm weed, paint, painted leaves, 3 papers, sequins)

TrishD

TrishD
Rachael Jefferies Sinopia and Anna Aspens MultiMedia Flowers
Sinopia-mmp-02, Sinopia-bits-overlay02, Sinopia-journalprompt14, Sinopia-bonuscluster06, Sinopia-bits-fabricbit02
Sinopia-bonuscluster07, Sinopia-bits-lace, Sinopia-bits-ribbon' Sinopia-bits-messythreads03, Sinopia-journalprompt05

AASPN_MultiMediaFlowers1_1A
Kakadu National Park Northern Territory AUST. Unsplash

Veronika

Thank you for the interesting challenge, which was a lot of fun.
We're having a real golden October in Germany right now and on Sunday morning I went for a walk there with my dog

I used the following elements:
Rachel Jefferies:
rjefferies-assembles-saffron-bits-find02
rjefferies-assembles-saffron-bits-find04
rjefferies-assembles-saffron-bits-flower02sh
rjefferies-assembles-saffron-bits-ephemera07
rjefferies-assembles-saffron-bits-beads
rjefferies-assembles-saffron-bits-messythreads05
rjefferies-assembles-saffron-bits-journalprompt06
rjefferies-assembles-saffron-bits-messythreads02
rjefferies-assembles-saffron-bits-paint03
rjefferies-assembles-saffron-bits-ephemera14
rjefferies-assembles-saffron-bits-stamp05
rjefferies-assembles-olive-organic-04

Vicki Robinson:
vrobinson-AutumnBreeze-Paint04
vrobinson-AutumnBreeze-Paint04 Kopie
vrobinson-AutumnBreeze-Transfer05
vrobinson-AutumnBreeze-Butterfly01
vrobinson-AutumnBreeze-Nymph
vrobinson-AutumnBreeze-Leaves04
vrobinson-AutumnBreeze-Leaves02
vrobinson-AutumnBreeze-Leaves07
vrobinson-AutumnBreeze-Flower04
vrobinson-AutumnBreeze-Flower02

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Congrats to @TrishD! You are the winner of this challenge!!! YAY!!!! Please check your inbox here ate oscraps for your coupon information. If you have any issues or concerns, please let me know.

a GREAT BIG, Thank you and happy dance for all those who played along. I love looking at all the layouts and gaining inspiration!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.