Oscraps

2022-10 Lynn Grieveson October 2022 Featured Product Challenge***CLOSED***ANNOUNCED****

Status
Not open for further replies.

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Hello my friends! There is something about this time of year. I just love it. I think it's the change of seasons, knowing that I'm wrapping up one year in a few months and planning for the new year. BUT sometimes I do forget to pause and enjoy the moment. In the words of Emily Dickenson, "Forever is composed of 'nows'". For the month of October 2022, Lynn is featuring her This is the Moment Collection and for the month of October, this collection will be $6.59!

In conjunction with this amazing offer, there will be a featured product challenge. This month the challenge is going to be slightly different. It isn't just about using the Featured Product, I also want our layouts to embody the spirit of the collection and we scrap a "now" moment. This layout will require a photo that was taken within the last 2 months. The photo can be of anything of your choosing, the only requirement is that it should reflect a "NOW" moment.

Remember, one lucky random winner will receive an $8 coupon for Lynn's Shop here at Oscraps!

This month's featured product will be:
This is the Moment Collection <<--click here for savings

BTb9R1M.jpg

My example
7UBTw8h.jpg

Examples from the Creative Team
by @Dady
Itj0h4i.jpg

by @flowersgal
p2iiMFO.jpg

by @marijke
BI3yBrp.jpg

Challenge Requirements:
  • Create a NEW scrapbook layout using ONLY Lynn's Featured Product, This is the Moment Collection for the October 2022.
  • You must use a photo taken within the last 2 months.
  • You may use a template of Lynn's that is currently available in her shop here at Oscraps.
  • Upload your layout to the Lynn Grieveson Designs Gallery at Oscraps and list the color play products used in your credits.
  • For your challenge entry to be counted, you MUST upload your finished layout to this thread. Please link your gallery image in your post as it helps us leave love on your layout and validate your project.
  • No double-dipping… your layout must be used for this challenge only, no others.
  • This challenge will remain open until October 31, 2022.
Prize:
One lucky scrapper will be randomly chosen to win a $8 coupon to Lynn Grieveson's shop.

If you have any questions, please tag me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I can't wait to see what you create. Happy Scrapping!

Last edited:

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
A great big CONGRATS to @isDK, she is the winner of this challenge. Please check your inbox here at Oscraps for all the coupon details. Let me know if you have any issues or concerns.

THANK YOU for everyone who participated. I always love looking at all the layouts!!! They are so inspiring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.