Oscraps

2022-09 Rachel Jefferies September Featured Product Challenge (09/15/2022-10/14/2022)*****CLOSED****WINNER ANNOUNCED*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Hello my Friends!!! CTM Esther her with you again. Before we dive into a new challenge. Let's take a minute and just remind ourselves that we are in SEPTEMBER!!!! Where has the time gone!!! Here in the US, summer is getting ready to come to a close and Rachel's Featured Product for this month, reminds me of the changes that come towards the end of summer. The color palette is perfect for this time of year! This month's Featured Product is Rachel's Heathland | The Complete Mixed Media Collection. I hope you love this bundle as much as I do and jump right into the end of summer and join this challenge as well!

(If you don't have this bundle, now is a great time to grab it, as it is discounted by 35%: Heathland | The Complete Mixed Media Collection <<--click here for savings.

h9e66Dv.jpg

So this is a super easy challenge to join, all you have to do is create a new layout using this month's Feature Product Heathland | The Complete Mixed Media Collection

Anyone and everyone can join the fun and if you complete a layout, you have the chance of winning a $5.00 coupon to Rachel's Shop at Oscraps. The winner is selected at random.

Here is my example page:.
FxNc8RD.jpg

To recap:
Challenge Requirements:
* Create a new scrapbook layout using ONLY Rachel's Featured Product for September 2022.
* Upload your layout to the Rachel Jefferies Designs Gallery at Oscraps and list the featured product used in your credits.
* For your challenge entry to be counted, you MUST upload your finished layout to this thread. Please link your thread to your gallery image as it helps us leave love on your layout (and, validate your project).
* No double-dipping…your layout must be used for this challenge only, no others.
* This challenge will remain open until October 14, 2022.

Prizes:

• ONE lucky random winner will receive a $5.00 coupon for Rachel's Shop here at Oscraps!

If you have any questions just tag me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I look forward to your creations.

Last edited:

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Congrats to @seniorgal you are the winner of this challenge! Please check your inbox here at Oscraps for your coupon details. Let me know if you should have any issues or concerns so that I can work to resolve them.

Thank you all so much for joining the challenge. WE all LOVE seeing your beautiful layouts. This layouts are simply stunning!

Status
Not open for further replies.