Oscraps

2022-08 Lynn Grieveson August 2022 Featured Product Challenge****CLOSED***WINNER ANNOUNCED******

Status
Not open for further replies.

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Hello my friends!

Congrats to @tanteva, she is the winner of the July Featured Product Challenge!

Sometimes things are really No Big Deal! For the month of August, Lynn is featuring her No Big Deal Collection. In the words of Robert Duvall, "It's no big thing, but you make big things out of little things sometimes." For the month of August, this collection will be $9.99! In conjunction with this amazing offer, there will be a featured product challenge. One lucky random winner will receive an $8 coupon for Lynn's Shop here at Oscraps!

This month's featured product will be:
No Big Deal Collection <<--click here for savings

67BZ4fe.jpg

Here is my example page:
EfIHiNv.jpg

Example from the Team:
by @scrapinmom
KAD7QMr.jpg

by @Dady
ewBSyQ3.jpg

by @Dady
upgAv9K.jpg

by @marijke
YTWhtNr.jpg

Challenge Requirements:
  • Create a new scrapbook layout using ONLY Lynn's Featured Product for August 2022 - No Big Deal Collection
  • You may use a template of Lynn's that is currently available in her shop here at Oscraps.
  • Upload your layout to the Lynn Grieveson Designs Gallery at Oscraps and list the featured product used in your credits.
  • For your challenge entry to be counted, you MUST upload your finished layout to this thread. Please link your thread to your gallery image as it helps us leave love on your layout (and, validate your project).
  • No double-dipping…your layout must be used for this challenge only, no others.
  • This challenge will remain open until August 31, 2022.
Prizes:
One lucky artist will be randomly drawn to win an $8 coupon to Lynn Grieveson's shop here at Oscraps.

If you have any questions just tag me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I can't wait to see your gorgeous layouts!

Last edited:

RJMJ

CHEERY O
Last edited:

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Congrats to @ElectraF ! You are the winner of this month's challenge! Please check you inbox here at Oscraps for your coupon information. If you have any issues or concerns, please let me know so that I can work to resolve it!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! To each and everyone of you who participated. I thoroughly enjoyed each and every layout. You all are amazing and hope to see you for the September challenge as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.