Oscraps

2022-06 Rachel Jefferies June Mixed Media Challenge (CLOSED*****WINNER ANNOUNCED***)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Hello my friends!!

Congrats to @Scrapbyirre for winning the May Mixed Media Challenge!!!

I'm back with some more challenge fun! It's time to go hunting....we are going to hunt through our Rachel stash!

For June, I want you to hunt through your Rachel stash and using current designs that are available in her SHOP here at Oscraps; create a layout that includes the following mixed media items:
  • background paper must be a patterned, mixed media or a ready made collaged background
  • a minimum of 1-Ephemera or pre-made Mixed Media ‘stacks’
  • a minimum of 1 Sequin or confetti scatter
  • a minimum of 3 Nature inspired stamps or elements
  • a minimum of 2 pieces of tape (1 piece can be duplicated to make the 2)
  • a minimum of 1 label
In addition:
  • You may use as many elements of your choice from Rachel's Designs that are currently available here at Oscraps as long as the above mixed media items are included in the layout
  • You may use more mixed media items than listed if you choose, just ensure your layout includes the minimum items.
  • You may add journaling if you wish.
  • You may NOT use a solid background paper for this layout
  • You may use a template for this challenge.
  • A photo is NOT required or use as many photos as you want.
Here is my example:
FjUVlqp.jpg

Here are some examples from the Creative Team:
by @marijke
uyYzlKQ.jpg

by @Dady
QB7GaGY.jpg

Challenge Requirements:

* Create a new scrapbook layout that follows the challenge guidelines above AND that uses 100% of Rachel's Designs currently available in her Oscraps Shop
* Upload your layout to the Rachel Jefferies Designs Gallery at Oscraps and list the designs used in your credits.
* For your challenge entry to be counted, you MUST upload your finished layout to this thread. Please link your thread to your gallery image as it helps us leave love on your layout (and, validate your project).
* No double-dipping…your layout must be used for this challenge only, no others.
* This challenge will remain open until June 30, 2022

Prizes:

• ONE lucky random winner will receive a $8.00 coupon for Rachel's Shop here at Oscraps!
  • For even more chances to win a prize, you can also submit this layout for Rachel's Red Carpet game found in the O Games forum.

If you have any questions just tag me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I look forward to seeing your layouts!

Last edited:

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Congrats to @chai you are the winner of this challenge. Your coupon code has been sent to your inbox here. If you have any issues with it, please let me know so that I can work to resolve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.