Oscraps

2022-06 Rachel Jefferies June Featured Product Challenge (06/15/2022-07/14/2022) ****CLOSED****WINNER ANNOUNCED****

Status
Not open for further replies.

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Happy June!! Esther here with you and I'm super excited to be brining you a brand new Featured Product Challenge! I feel like that I personally connect with featured product. I love the bold background papers with glorious mixed media and messy marks. The boldness of color with the pure fun of making a page messy makes it easy to represent the freedom of you!

This Month's Featured Product has 2 options for you to choose from: Both are discounted by 35%
True & Free The Complete Mixed Media Collection <<--click here for savings.
D6PWpuZ.jpg

Or True & Free CO The ULTIMATE Mixed Media Collection <<--click here for savings.
jXms7TO.jpg

Super easy challenge to join, all you have to do is create a new layout using this month's Feature Product True & Free The Complete Mixed Media Collection or True & Free CO The ULTIMATE Mixed Media Collection either bundle, the choice is yours!

Anyone and everyone can join the fun and if you complete a layout, you have the chance of winning a $5.00 coupon to Rachel's Shop at Oscraps. The winner is selected at random.

Here is my example page:.
xzP7Vlj.jpg

Some examples from the Team:
by @mcurtt
cW3P1kA.jpg

by @Rachel Jefferies
1ZEInPd.jpg

by @marijke
JL9KLYo.jpg

by @ArmyGrl
jgFiWrX.jpg

by @AJM
8ZPA01P.jpg

by @Dady
EVzxXzy.jpg

To recap:
Challenge Requirements:

* Create a new scrapbook layout using ONLY Rachel's Featured Product for June 2022.
* Upload your layout to the Rachel Jefferies Designs Gallery at Oscraps and list the featured product used in your credits.
* For your challenge entry to be counted, you MUST upload your finished layout to this thread. Please link your thread to your gallery image as it helps us leave love on your layout (and, validate your project).
* No double-dipping…your layout must be used for this challenge only, no others.
* This challenge will remain open until July 14, 2022.

Prizes:

• ONE lucky random winner will receive a $5.00 coupon for Rachel's Shop here at Oscraps!
  • For even more chances to win a prize, you can also submit this layout for Rachel's Red Carpet game found in the O Games forum.

If you have any questions just tag me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I look forward to your creations.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
It's really cool to scroll through this thread, it's hard to believe all layouts are made using the same kit. They all look so different from eachother.

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
It's really cool to scroll through this thread, it's hard to believe all layouts are made using the same kit. They all look so different from eachother.
Right….. I always love seeing the different approaches with the same kit… definitely inspires!

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Congrats to @helenedubois you are the winner of this challenge!!!! Please check your inbox here at Oscraps for you coupon information. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know so that I may assist!

Thanks to everyone for all their gorgeous layouts!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.