Oscraps

2022-05 Lynn Grieveson's May Featured Product Challenge: Sharp Eyed**CLOSED-WINNER ANNOUNCED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Hello my friends! I'm back with some more fun!! For the month of May, Lynn is featuring her Sharp Eyed Collection. I love the colors in this collection and those who know me well, know that I love collections that let us focus on the profound things in life. Sometimes we just need that gentle reminder to take a step back and let things come into the light. For the month of May, this collection will be 47% off! In conjunction with this amazing offer, there will be a featured product challenge. One lucky random winner will receive an $8 coupon for Lynn's Shop here at Oscraps!

Congrats to @caapmun on winning the April Featured Product Challenge!

This month's featured product will be:
Sharp Eyed Collection <<--click here for savings

Here is my example page:
xSfScj0.jpg

Example from the Team:
by @Dady
MTbZgCZ.jpg

by @marijke
PafW5Uh.jpg

Challenge Requirements:
  • Create a new scrapbook layout using ONLY Lynn's Featured Product for May 2022 - Sharp Eyed Collection
  • Upload your layout to the Lynn Grieveson Designs Gallery at Oscraps and list the featured product used in your credits.
  • For your challenge entry to be counted, you MUST upload your finished layout to this thread. Please link your thread to your gallery image as it helps us leave love on your layout (and, validate your project).
  • No double-dipping…your layout must be used for this challenge only, no others.
  • This challenge will remain open until May 31, 2022.
Prizes:
One lucky artist will be randomly drawn to win an $8 coupon to Lynn Grieveson's shop here at Oscraps.

If you have any questions just tag me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I can't wait to see your gorgeous layouts!

Last edited:

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Congrats to @Erin2 you are the winner of this month's challenge! Check your messages here at Oscraps for your coupon. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.