Oscraps

2022-05 Lynn Grieveson Color Play Challenge-through June 20th (CLOSED--WINNER ANNOUNCED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Hello my friends!!! Esther here with you again and I'm bringing you the first Lynn Grieveson Colors Play Challenge.

Congrats to @KimPay for winning the April Color Play Challenge!

This month's color play product is "The Reason I Smile" Kit. Everyday, we are surrounded by little reasons to smile and this kit is perfect for just capturing those oh so sweet moments!

Every month the color play products will be on sale for 50% off during release weekend. The sale ends on Monday, May 30th at midnight PDT, so make sure you scoop this deal up before then!

FzeVgfI.jpg

My example
k4YcFtf.jpg

Examples from the Creative Team
by @marijke
XZrKgOp.jpg

by @mcurtt
qS3X7Yn.jpg

Challenge Requirements:
  • Create a NEW scrapbook layout using ONLY Lynn's "The Reason I Smile" Kit for May 2022 Color Play.
  • You may use a template of Lynn's that is currently available in her shop here at Oscraps.
  • Upload your layout to the Lynn Grieveson Designs Gallery at Oscraps and list the color play products used in your credits.
  • For your challenge entry to be counted, you MUST upload your finished layout to this thread. Please link your gallery image in your post as it helps us leave love on your layout and validate your project.
  • No double-dipping… your layout must be used for this challenge only, no others.
  • This challenge will run from May 27- June 20, 2022.
Prize:
One lucky scrapper will be randomly chosen to win a $8 coupon to Lynn Grieveson's shop.

If you have any questions, please tag me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I can't wait to see what you create. Happy Scrapping!

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Thank you all for your fabulous layouts! The Winner for the May Color Play Challenge is @LoisD!!! Yay! Congrats. Check your Oscraps inbox for your coupon. If you have any issues, please let me know! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.