Oscraps

2022-03 - March Challenge *** Winner Announced **

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen
vrd-black.png

Thank you to everyone who participated in my March Challenge! Your pages were wonderful and I hope to see you again in April! Be sure to add a link to your March layout in the Tracking Thread to be eligible for the $20.00 coupon drawing for 2022! If you didn't get your page done in time for the March drawing, you can still enter the 2022 drawing!

Please join me in congratulating @Norma who won the March drawing for the $5.00 coupon to my shop! I love her colorful, fun page - please click the image to leave her some love! @Norma check your conversations/private messages for your coupon!

===========​

If this is your first time joining me for a challenge — welcome! I'm so happy you're here! If you've joined my challenges in the past, welcome back! This month's challenge runs through March 31st.

My recent [mumble mumble] birthday is apparently still on my mind, and that's what my challenge page is about. Of course, we are all a work in progress – growing and changing and learning to be exactly who we were meant to be. As women, we nurture, we love, and we look after others. We’re daughters, sisters, aunts, mothers, wives, and best friends with other women. And no matter what age we are, no matter how well you think you know us, there is always more to us than meets the eye. We are intelligent, thoughtful women and we are learning to look after our own needs. We have our own opinions and our own voices and we are constantly exploring ways that we can grow. We are all “unfinished women" — and even at 67, that includes me.

My page uses Unfinished Woman, which is my featured collection for March (the full collection is 35% off and individual packs are 30% off) It also uses one of the "story-starter" prompts from this month's challenge freebie.

I also used a variety of my own brushes on my page — Punchinella 01, French Script 01, Messy Stitchery 01, and Lace Fragments Brushes. While it is certainly not necessary to add brushwork to a layout, doing so is a great way to make a page your own and adds texture/interest.

I've put together a special Sampler Set 03 of 8 brushes that are in those sets — exclusively for you — for only $2.99 during this Challenge period. All four of those brush sets are on sale for 40% off during March 2022 — so if you like the samples, you may want to grab the full sets (they are linked in the Sampler product description). BUT this Sampler Set 03 will not be visible in my shop until next month and this $2.99 price is just for you during March.

Challenge Rules​

Eligible participants will be entered into a drawing for a $5.00 coupon to my shop — AND new this year — if you complete all of my challenges this year, you will be eligible for a drawing for a $20 coupon to my shop. The winner will be notified by a private message (conversation) here in the Oscraps forum — the week after the challenge ends. Entries may be featured on the Oscraps blog, my website, in my newsletter, or other social media.

To be eligible for the $5.00 coupon drawing:
  • Create a page using one of this month’s free challenge prompts, which will earn you one entry into the coupon drawing. There are two prompts provided in three styles — use one or both.​
  • All products used on your page must be by Vicki Robinson Designs. You will earn one extra entry into the coupon drawing if you use the Unfinished Woman Collection. In other words, to get two entries into the drawing: use one of the prompts, and part of the Unfinished Collection (freebies don't count).​
  • To get an extra entry into the drawing, use one or more brushes from the Sampler Set 03.
  • Upload your page to the Vicki Robinson Designs Gallery, be sure to list all of the products you used in the credits area, and then come back here to link us up to your layout. Instructions are below.​
To be eligible for the $20.00 coupon drawing after the year's challenges are completed, you'll need to track your challenge entries in this thread.

Don't forget to subscribe to my newsletter, you'll get loads of freebies and exclusive coupons, along with a heads up on my new releases and tutorials.

I can't wait to see what you come up with for my challenge!

---------------​

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
  • Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
  • This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.
  • We also have a video tutorial if you prefer.

Attachments

• vrd-2022-03-challenge-lo.jpg
    vrd-2022-03-challenge-lo.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited: