Oscraps

2014 Week 6 Project 365/Life/52

dwsewbiz

First page done...this is just Sunday, but I don't need a page for every day, this was just a particularly beautiful and active day :)
The bird is an albatross...they rest on these cliffs all along the golf course and neighborhood. They are beautiful birds in flight and quite funny to watch them walking.

Last edited by a moderator:

scrap-genie

Diane, how fabulous! Envy you that beautiful vacation and all the albatross.

My page is just awaiting the writing, as usual.

dwsewbiz

I love this approach Rita! It gives me an idea for when there might not be that much happening in a week, you can focus on a few good things!

I think of you when I see special birds, Jean. I don't know very much, but I especially like big birds. We also saw an enormous Kingfisher on the river, and there are all those cute little cardinals, i can't get enough of their bright red heads (shown in last week's page here.)

LindyShay

My Week 6 :)

6-copy.jpg

scrap-genie

Heather and Rita - you've both got beautiful pages and yummy looking food!

Diane, I did notice the cardinal photo. They look fascinating.

Here's my snow and cold.

dwsewbiz

I just noticed Rita and Lindy both have circled food on their pages...cool!

Saw your page in the gallery Jean...nice work! So much snow, I can hardly imagine! But love the pops of color!

Namaste

Heather - So colorful and beautiful! I love the FotoInspired templates! I just discovered them & I'm now addicted...
Lindy - I love the embellishments... Those are some of my favorite ones! Beautiful layouts ladies!!!