Oscraps

2014 Week 31 Project 365/Life/52

dwsewbiz

Almost forgot again since I was away all day yesterday, making memories :) Hope to start on my page today and hopefully no power outages!

Hubby ordered me a new battery backup since the current one failed after only 3 minutes, not enough time to save 3 photoshop pages.

dwsewbiz

Am I really the first one done?? I've been working for several days as usual, never stopping until every story is told in words and embellishments :)

I also found these triangles harder to use than I expected, since it's hard to get rectangles to fit without some weird blank space.

Week-31-Left.jpg
Week-31-Right.jpg

dwsewbiz

I love how you manage to arrange all the pictures on the page in such a balanced and interesting way and still have room for all the journaling. I have such trouble editing the pictures down, which is why I am still working on the 2013 book.

dwsewbiz

ooh Heather, so much interesting stuff! I chuckled at the pic of the doughnut and the blueberries :) Love those carrots!! And the doggie in the pool and the hot weather...fun!!

I also see how wonderfully you are now using hexagons :) Just saw that template in the shop. I think hexagons would be easier to use than triangles since the cropping would be closer to a rectangle, if you kwim.

Great pages!