Oscraps

2014 Week 30 Project 365/Life/52

dwsewbiz

I'm going to try to stick with 2 pages for this week, as it was a quiet week, other than another baseball game on Sunday :)

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

We are HOT here in Cali, the good kind, but even so, headed out to the coast today.

scrap-genie

This was a big week for me so happy to put the page together. Can it really be week 30? Seems like summer is nearly over somehow.

dwsewbiz

Great job Jean! I'm almost done, but need a 3rd page :)

Interesting point...doing project life makes you realize the passage of time. It will still be hot and dry got several months here, but the back-to-school ads have started!

scrap-genie

Heather, love this week's pages! There is such a warm summery feel to them and you've got the text and word art working so well. Also love the "reading in progress!" But, sorry about the tree.

dwsewbiz

Lots of great photos Heather! It's funny to see wet...I always forget that it rains in other places.
Danielle Steel lives in San Francisco, in this amazing neighborhood. I always want to walk by her house but it's a little gated community and there is usually a security guard at the gate :)

Heather Prins

aA Creative Team Member
Thanks ladies! Man, I can only imagine her house, I so love the escape her books provide, even though they are predictable I love happy endings!!

LindyShay

My Week 30 :)

10547558_986710154679572_237792912783279551_n.jpg

scrap-genie

Lindy, beautiful as always. I admire the soft textures you use but never seem to go that direction myself. Nice to see each of us with our own style.

dwsewbiz

I had a weird page tragedy...we had a power outage, and unfortunately even with a battery backup I didn't have time to save my 3 pages. But I wasn't too concerned, because I had been saving them all along and figured I would only lose the most recent additions. Not so! The files got somehow corrupted, and my first page, when it opened, only had 1 photo in it...a version from about 3 days ago...everything else was wiped out. The 2nd page was only missing a little word art, the 3rd page was also pretty far back. I was pretty devastated for the whole morning yesterday but plodded away to try to reconstruct everything and think I am almost done.

I was pretty mad at the power company - it's been really hot so I suspect people are abusing their air conditioning - Photoshop, my battery backup...but now I am over it :)

Will be back soon with pages :0)

dwsewbiz

OK, time to forget my tragedy and move on. Who knows, maybe the pages are even better the 2nd time around ;-)

Week-30-Left.jpg
Week-30-Right1.jpg
Week-30-Right-2.jpg

This one was the worst affected...when I re-opened it, only 1 photo was in it! So I know it looks different, but I'm happy with it now :)

This one only lost the custom word art I created, but I could not remember the font. I had made 'hike' look like 'beach', but couldn't manage it again :-(

Don't get me started on how much customization I lost on this page, but again, I am satisfied at last :)

scrap-genie

Diane, I am so sorry you had to go through that! The pages do look good and like you're having a great summer. Love the lighthouse treatment.

I was having problems for a while where my program would sometimes just close without notice and I lose anything unsaved. I raged a while but usually the new version came out better. Not enough consolation though.