Oscraps

♥ New La Couleur & Grunge-fiti Paper Packs ♥

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
:bowdown2::dancinglock:dance4 These are super cool and I love the names of this collection!!! (We need a WOW!!! smilie - hint hint.) :giggle4:
Thank you!!! And I will see if I can find one, master....:bowdown3::giggle4::lovey3:

My husband's parents were missionaries in France (his father still is, half of the year), and he lived there from age 8 to 18, so France is a big part of our lives, and I have always loved the French translation of words from English to French...well, not all of them, but a lot of them :) Some are weird or do not sound pretty...LOL I told him I wanted to do "rainbow" in French, but after him pronouncing things for me, and me asking him about different "color" themed words I could use, we decided on La Couleur, which means color :heartpumpred:

Last edited:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Thank you!!! And I will see if I can find one, master....:bowdown3::giggle4::lovey3:

My husband's parents were missionaries in France (his father still is, half of the year), and he lived there from age 8 to 18, so France is a big part of our lives, and I have always loved the French translation of words from English to French...well, not all of them, but a lot of them :) Some are weird or do not sound pretty...LOL I told him I wanted to do "rainbow" in French, but after him pronouncing things for me, and me asking him about different "color" themed words I could use, we decided on La Couleur, which means color :heartpumpred:
That's SO cool and it makes perfect sense, now. I just loved the names for these awesome papers! WOW :floorlaugh: