Oscraps

tylertooo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Gallery About

• Joanie -- I'm ready to purchase Anna's latest artsy transfer and was so excited to win -- however, no coupon code has reached me yet. Could you check on this for me? Thanks, Debby
    OMG, I just saw my message and that I was the winner for last weeks lift ~ I am so Happy ~ Thanks, Joanie, it has been a rather overwhelming week, and to thank, just when I need an uplift, I got them from all of you here!!!! HUGS
    Rachael
    Hi Joanie, my e-mails have been playing up, not sure if you have sent me a PM with the GC I won for the last "lift" but I haven't had anything yet...........Thanks.
    Hey Joanie... I have been busy, but also aware I never got a notice re: a PM with the GC I won last week... so just came here to look and nothing??? Last one if from Scribler a month ago...
    I've been looking for a place to land as far as community goes. It's hard sometimes since various sites are restrictive based upon posting in galleries using their materials. I found Anna at Designer Digitals back in 2009... I think I buy her kits weekly. I love that I can create backgrounds using her artistic flair. Maybe someday, I'll start creating my own stuff, but for now, I love having her designs as a base. My entire project life album will be based on Anna this year. I want to be completely abstract. Anyway, thanks for liking my layout. I hope to get to know more people here. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…