Oscraps

No newsletter :-(

LauraD

Scrapbooking reminds us that life is beautiful.
CHEERY O
Can someone help me? I would love to get the newsletter but I don't get anything. I even tried my other email. I don't get the welcome bonus it tells me, or the newsletter. I have yahoo accounts. I did check my spam folder and nothing is there.

mimes1

CHEERY O
Hi Laura, When I signed up there was an email with the introductory discount code in it. That email came separately from the NL. Did you sign up today? I wonder if the NL only goes out Monday evening so if you signed up today you wouldn't get one until next Monday? Hopefully someone more familiar will come along.

LauraD

Scrapbooking reminds us that life is beautiful.
CHEERY O
I signed up yesterday evening. I didn't get the welcome email. I did put in a gmail email address just a bit ago and received it. Maybe I will just keep it at that account.

AK_Tracy

I think I saw on another thread/post that it goes out Monday but if you didn't get it you will the next week. I think It was on Debby's layout in gallery, and there is a link. Someone would probably have to forward the current email to you. I think there it said there is also something that goes out Thursdays. Cant remember 100%.