Oscraps

Daily Ooos: Tuesday, June 28

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Good morning my lOvlies! I am wondering where June went... only 2 days left. o_O
I am feeling a bit out of sorts today so I am just going to do personals here. Not to mention I am going to the grocery store to shop in person! It's been months.

@LSlycord Sending you "stay calm/stay organized" vibes for this work week. I should keep some for myself while I am at it. One day down, 4 to go and then you have a nice, short week ahead. Yay
You made 18 pages this month? I scrapped more this month than usual but I am nowhere near that! *high 5*

@BrightEyes Are you enjoying the cooler weather? I hope that the flooding stays away from your area but I guess the rain is welcome most everywhere else. Whew, I am relieved that your BP is better, yes-- keep an eye on it

@taxed4ever Your yard must look even more beautiful after all of the TLC you and your Gary gave it.
Good luck to heather! Is this for a new travel agency?
My parents are coming up on Thursday, I'll be asking for calm vibes on Wed. :D

@bcgal00 That was quite the hike and unexpected swim for Jen. I am glad that you didn't hurt your back getting Remo out of the lake. Is Jen still getting new bruises showing up?

@tanteva I am happy for you - rain!!

@Cherylndesigns I don't know how you ladies do it, scrapping so many pages.
I like light and breezy styled furnishing with dark grey as a contrast. If I ever win the lottery that is how I will decorate

xoxo

LSlycord

Good morning ladies! I agree with you @faerywings---how is it possible that June is almost done? Stop clock, stop!

I am falling in love with this mockingbird that has taken up residence in our backyard. The songs are beautiful...and he never tires of singing. It makes me think of the book To Kill a Mockingbird which is one of my favorites of all time.

LSlycord

@BrightEyes I bet that your BP was a result of not feeling well for so long and maybe you did get a bit de-hydrated while not feeling well and trying to stay off your knee. Glad that it got back to "normal" and that you had a gentle reminder about monitoring your BP!

@taxed4ever sounds like your weekend was productive! That is always such a good feeling!

@bcgal00 you have the most energy! I am so impressed constantly!

@tanteva "Yay" for the rain! Everyone needs rain sometimes! ;)

@Cherylndesigns I can't believe that I have created anywhere near the number of layouts that you have. Probably a good thing that Asher was here to slow you down a little.

Ok ladies...I'm off to work! Have a great day!

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Morning... awake before the sun was up this morning. << sigh >> And it is a cooler morning - only 57*F outside right now. I had switched back to my long sleeve long knit gown to sleep in the last two nights and beginning to wish I had a blanket on the bed. I know it won't last and we will be back to warmer days and nights in just a day or so. It is just getting light - and the sky looks clear with clear with only a few scattered clouds.

@BrightEyes I bet that your BP was a result of not feeling well for so long and maybe you did get a bit de-hydrated while not feeling well and trying to stay off your knee. Glad that it got back to "normal" and that you had a gentle reminder about monitoring your BP!
The blood pressure is in the normal range again last night and this morning. I am sure I wasn't dehydrated as I drink 72* oz of water or more every day ... and even did that when I was feeling bad. But the good news is the BP has gone back to 'normal' and I back on the BP meds as usual. Will keep monitoring it for awhile.
Glad you are enjoying the mocking bird that is visiting your yard. I saw a robin perched on one of wind chime supports yesterday afternoon plus a couple of humming birds and heard an owl hooting last evening.

Looked back and even with being sick and busy at times this month, I managed to scrap 31 layouts (in both forums & CT work) plus have 3 LOs ready for July. I am sure I will be busy in July with all the new designers here at OS! I look in the shop and drool over all the fabulous creations there.

@bcgal00 - I had missed your post about Jen getting hurt trying to rescue Remi from the water. Glad you were able to haul Remi out without hurting your back. Happy that carrying around the heavy new lens has strengthen your arms. That was quite an adventure/challenge plus a long, long hike! So nice that you had the hot tub to relax in afterwards.

@faerywings Good luck on your grocery shopping in person. I know it has been a long time for you. Hope the crowds are light and you find everything you need.

@taxed4ever Sounds like Heather will be busy with the working @ home and the kids out of school, too. Sorry the bird left his calling card on the window. I need to clean the outside of my windows, too. Bur no point in doing it until the rains are over which might not be until September due to monsoon season!

@tanteva So happy you are getting rain, too!!! Hope that brings the temps down for your area.

Well, time to hop in the shower. CYL

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Good morning ladies. Had fun yesterday. We went in the pool a few times throughout the afternoon, it was hot and sunny. Then we'd get in the hot tub for 20 min (one timed cycle which is so convenient for keeping track of time, we usually do 1-2 cycles). In between I sat on the deck and read my book.

Today is a bit different, it cooled off a bit and we'll get rain later. I think I'll walk the dogs down to the park later. It generally doesn't rain too heavy here and I can stand under a huge tree and not get wet while the dogs play. I need to do some chores too, dusting is always needed here. Spaghetti and meatballs for dinner (with riced cauliflower for me instead of noodles).

@faerywings Hope your blah mood improves today. Hope you find an extra treat at the store today to perk you up. Thx for asking about Jen. She is ok, a bit bruised and scraped but ok. I think the pool and hot tub really help to loosen the muscles and help with recovery.

@LSlycord Have a good day at work.

@BrightEyes You were a scrapping queen this month!

I'm getting more coffee and need to move around a bit, loosen up the neck (the neck arthritis is sore this morning)...ugh...always something.

Last edited:

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
The smell of rain! Is there anything better?

5f5bc0d58ff5968b99117aa6855e139c.gif

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Morning everyone! It is sunny but much cooler today and very breezy! Guess it must be blowing in a change in our weather! It was pretty warm here yesterday 34C so that is what? 93F? Yikes it was warm!!! Only 17C this morning 62F. I managed to scrap a page yesterday and got a Standing O for it! How nice! It made my day!! Will work on another page this morning. Will have to get busy with making coupons and a few other month end stuff soon too. Need to change my avatar soon also. Oh and Heather's new job turned out to be a SCAM!!! When they called her to start her training they asked her to send them $$ to open an account and she was like... You want me to pay you??? I have no money, that is why I am looking for a job!!! Click! she hung up!! Thank God she is smart enough not to be giving out her info or money to anyone! Poor Heather, she just can't seem to catch a break! I told her it is for the best, she will now be able to just enjoy the summer with the boys and not have to try to worry about juggling having the boys at home and trying to work too. We can help out with a few things if she needs anything. I think she is ok about it and she does have a couple of clients wanting to book holidays through her. So hopefully that will pick up and she will be busier with that. Anyway I will be chatting with the boys more now that they are home all the time. This morning Hunter and I read a couple of stories, he was a real chatterbox today! He is getting excited for his 5th birthday coming up, he will be having 5 friends come to his party, because he will be 5 years old. Too cute!!

@faerywings - sorry you are feeling out of sorts today! Guess you are allowed!! We all feel like that once in awhile! Ugh on the grocery shopping! I too preferred doing the online thing and avoiding the grocery store. Seems we are having a hard time adjusting to getting back to "Normal"? Hope you have a good visit with your parents on Thursday. I will send you calm vibes today as tomorrow is my hiking day and I need to leave very early. Probably won't be here at the O until the afternoon!

@LSlycord - How nice that you are enjoying the mockingbird, I really don't have any idea what they sound like, so I will have to check that out! We don't have mockingbirds here, too cold for them I guess.

@BrightEyes - You were up very early!! Holy Cow I can't believe you scrapped that many layouts and all while being very busy and some days not feeling well! You put me to shame LOL.

@bcgal00 - What a lovely way to spend the warm day! I have always wanted to have a pool of my own, but can't see that happening here. Especially with our bad neighbours behind us. It would not be very peaceful! Sounds like you are loving your retired life and your new surroundings! That is so wonderful!!

Ok I need a second cup of coffee and then get the morning chores done. Have a great day everyone!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Good morning Lovelies.

Chris @faerywings sorry you're feeling out of sorts. Going IRL to the grocery store probably won't help. GAH! Chuck has done the grocery shopping for years. I hate it and would never step foot inside again with the online ordering. He doesn't even want to do that because he loves to walk up and down the aisles. Strange man. LOL

Chris @faerywings and Linda @LSlycord - You see on my siggy "I'd rather scrap than eat or sleep. I don't even know how many total pages I've made this month. I need to count. I'm on several CT's and a bunch of them haven't even been released yet. I think some more will be tonight. I'll be back with a count later. BWAHAHA Now, my own curiosity is piqued. Don't forget - I have 37,000 pictures in my Flickr account. Hahaha I've usually got a picture for any occasion. Every digital picture I've taken, since 2008, has backed up to there. If they ever go out of business, I'm going to be in trouble. I don't even know how many I've deleted, either.

Trudy @taxed4ever that stinks about Heather's WFH "job". There are SO many scams like that - I'm glad she didn't fall for it. People actually make money running those "jobs". If you google "how to make money at home" that's one of the ways - it stinks!!Tell her to join Linkedin. Ava says there are some recruiting jobs posted on there. That's a legit site. She's doing recruiting for a big company right now and making good money.

Kay @BrightEyes hope you're feeling better today. You DID send us some cooler weather. Haha It's been in the 70's here and the nights have been beautiful.

Trudy @taxed4ever I just sent you a PM.

Hugs to all.

Last edited: