Oscraps

Not here much.

Hi Everyone apologies for not being here much, I have had an UTI infection for the last 3 weeks which was so painful that I had some spotting of blood not much but enough for me to tell the Doctors who has now put me on Antibiotics for the infection, the first 2 courses did nothing, this course is stronger and seems to be clearing it up, because I had a few spots of blood the Doctors made an appointment on May 5th for a scan and a biopsy .... I am hoping nothing untoward shows up.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
So sorry to hear this, Mary! My daughter had a UTI last fall that was so painful she ended up going to the emergency room in an ambulance because she couldn't drive herself.

Hopefully this new round of medications will get you back in action soon!

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Oh, Poppy! Hope the test will show everything's fine. Haven't you had enough already!!! HUGS!

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
Mary, I'm so sorry you've not been well. I just recently had a UTI too. Mine didn't last long, I normally take an over-the-counter medicine called CranActin and it knocks mine out in a couple of days. Not sure where you're located or if you can get it. I'm praying your scan and biopsy go well with good results. ♥

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Sorry you're having health problems again, Mary. Sending well wishes that the scan goes well. Hugs

bcgal00

CHEERY O
So sorry to hear of your suffering. I hope you are on the mend soon and it gets cleared up.

RJMJ

Sending you good vibes!...I think most of us can relate...Please take care of yourself!...hearts & hugs...

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Oh Mary, as if you haven't had enough of discomfort and pain, you poor thing! Sending lots of positive thoughts that your scans and such all come back clear and hope the antibiotics clear up any infections etc. Make sure to take a course of pro-biotics after your antibiotics are finished to stabilize your good bacteria again. xxx

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Oh my goodness Mary!! How awful for you! I used to suffer from UTI's a lot a few years back, hope your new round of meds work for you! You have certainly been through enough, sending you lots of healing thoughts and yes what Ona said about the pro-biotics is so important!