Oscraps

Daily Ooos: Monday, June 14

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I was bummed by yesterday's weather. It went from sunny to cloudy to drizzle in a matter of an hour so I never made it outside. Other than finishing up my scrap page I don't think I did a darn thing. I hate the feeling of a wasted day.
Today the weather is pretty much the same. That is a good thing today. (right? It *is* a good thing?) I have to get stuff done around the house and ready for food shopping tomorrow.

Big plans today will begin by making my to-do list for the day and the week. One of the big things is going to be cleaning out the fridge. It has been a while and things are just shoved anywhere they can be. This is the excitement of my life. Isn't it much nicer to hear me go on and on about my yard and flowers and toads? :D
If you are interested I did put the garden LO (it is a two-pager) in the Gallery. Everything is mostly green but will bloom soon.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
@tanteva No crazy dreams with all of the extra sleep? That is a great stretch of sleep. I can't think of the last time I would have slept 9 hours. I love going to historical places too. Urban is a true romantic, isn't he? :D
Pro tip: drink LOTS of water before and after your vax. Hopefully, you won't get any reaction or only a small one if you do. It was 50/50 in my house. Scott and I got clobbered, Cait and Gary were a bit tired but otherwise fine.

@felis I never heard of Knit in Public Day. Too bad you could do that by the record store :p That is cool that the rectangles are handles-- do you have patterns of bags you are making?
I hope the Middleton continues to settle down and at least stops chewing things so much.
I only got two earrings in one earlobe. Caitlyn got a double helix in the cartilage. But she has a lot of earrings in both ears already. I imagine that is only going to increase now that she has a boyfriend who can do that for her.

@nancyr I was so disappointed that the weather got so crummy so fast yesterday. I had such hope when I saw sunshine. I bet the Sedona book looks wonderful- I hear ya on noticing a mistake afterward. That makes me bonkers but what can you do? How nice that you talked to the little boy about the egret.
I don't think I said anything here but my town has bald eagle babies! Unfortunately, the town is not having much luck trying to get people near the nest to stop setting off fireworks.
Hamilton was amazing. We watched it twice and would do it again in a heartbeat. I wanted to see it live but who can afford tickets (when everything is open again)?
Leah lives about 5 minutes from the Entenmann's outlet in Wayne and I am really lucky that she and Scott don't go there very often. I would be so darn fat, but happy, eating all of the donuts LOL

Yikes! Eva- we should have knocked wood after you joked about the fires. Sorry about that!

I ended up going into another rabbit hole on my BFFs FB page history and I DID get to see L-MM and Leslie Odam Jr in the Tick, Tick, Boom revival. It was a limited, three-night run in 2014. That totally geeked me out. heh.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
How many hours can you sit and move elements around on a page before it's a bit crazy?

Obviously asking for a friend.....

felis

How many hours can you sit and move elements around on a page before it's a bit crazy?

:p for a friend. Hmm, 3hr at least, this is why I never can't find time to scrap.
And I found that I'm forget to add a bee on my last layout. At the previous O gallery was possible to replace a page without to loose the comments bellow, but it looks like this one not allows that. :rolleyes:

That is cool that the rectangles are handles-- do you have patterns of bags you are making?
Chris this is from my favorite singer Angelica Schiatti's Instagram. So I'll try something like that as_bag.png but a little bit smaller. I'm not sure did my photo shows the yarn properly? It's a very interesting kind Wood fibre paper yarn.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Morning, all. Another day to hibernate. Temp will be around 102 today so a good day to stay inside. Smoke is still hanging around. Yesterday, I went over to store to look at fans - turns out they are not on sale like DD#3 thought - so will wait for a sale. Lived without them in the 2 rooms for 11+ years so can wait a bit to get them. Was very glad to get home and out of the heat and smoke. I decided to watch some DVDs that I have had for a long time - but never watched. "The Lake House" with Sandra Bullock is one that I will watch again and again. What a story. Reminded me of a couple of movies I have on VHS tapes - so may pull them out and watch them. Yeah - I still have a couple of VHS tape players and about 150+ tapes! ! !

Chris, so glad that Cait's BF was able to re-pierce your closed up holes. My DD#1 was able to use the earrings I got when I had mine redone... and they closed up again because I forgot to keep earrings in them for the 2nd time. She was able to get them opened again so now I wear a pair of studs. Now that my Red Hat chapter is meeting again, I will be wearing jewelry again. Oh... love the double page LO you posted! Wow... it is so green and beautiful.

LOL... lots of hours! Especially if I have to do an photo extraction first. Got smart and now I save the extractions in the same folder that the photo is in. Saves me having to look through lots of folders to find it again or try to find it on LOs that I have used it on.

Nancy, glad you are getting everything ready for your Sedona book. Yep... sometimes I don't see a mistake until I publish a LO... then wonder why I didn't see it before. Unless it is a glaring mistake, I would let it go and say it was meant to be that way.

I have to say that I was so happy that I didn't have to cook last night.... had my Chicken-Fruit salad with crackers and then later had warm Apple-crisp with a scoop of ice cream for dessert. Have plenty leftovers can may have it again tonight.

tanteva

It could be that soccer is the most boring sport ever. Still I'm watching. Sweden vs Spain. U£EFA Euro. Sweden shouldn't have a chance in this game, hence no goals half time is a good thing. I'm gonna have some popcorn to the 2nd half. At least eating popcorn is fun.

LOL

#cantgetanymorebored
#wastingmytime

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Hello all. Hope you haven't forgotten all about me. :( J/K

I wish I could say I was feeling great and chatty, but I'm not either one. I feel better, but not great, like I keep hoping I will.

Chris, @faerywings thank you for sending me that article - I really enjoyed reading the whole thing.

Thanks to all of you for your get well wishes. About all I feel like doing is scrapping - that makes me concentrate and not think about how little energy I have. I have scrapped a few pages for the O. Chris, I'll go look up your pages. Chuck has been watering my plants - I noticed one of them was about dead - UGH. It's SO hot here on top of me not feeling great - I don't even want to go outside. I have to go out this evening and tend to that dying plant. He's trying to help me, but I know he doesn't talk to them. LOL

The family all came for dinner last night and I think it really wore me out. They haven't been here for 2 weeks. I really thought I was up to it, but I'm really tired today. Braden brought his girlfriend and Alyssa brought her boyfriend. Ava's couldn't join us he had a family commitment. One of the boy/girlfriend's moms sent dessert (I'm not quite sure which one). Strawberry pizza. It was really good, but really rich. That could have upset my stomach.

Going to go check the board quickly. I did get some commenting done the other evening, so I need to get back into the gallery.

Hugs to all.

nancyr

good evening - well I go to bed with a whole agenda of things to do the next day and then I get up and I don't want to do the list. I decided though if I am not going to do the list then I have to scrap and walk Luther. Well Luther and I had a great walk. My DH went out early and he was a few blocks away when the rain came down. It was drenching but then in 15 mins it was gone but by then they were back home and wet! Luther and I today passed a lovely flower arrangement that I took a photo of for today in the US is Flag Day. My SIL is coming next week and my DH decided to take apart a closet and make a repair but he did not finish. Now he has made more of a mess. Perhaps that is why I did not want to do my list. We are having a thunderstorm with rain but not severe thank goodness. I have decided to try Mixtiles which print your pages so that they can be hung without nails. I have this empty wall in my kitchen that has been asking for help. My son has used them so I will see how good the quality is. My oldest son has finally gotten around to ordering me tires. I hope they come in so I can feel safer driving.

@faerywings Chris the weather has been so iffy. I don't know whether I can get out or not. Luckily I have managed to not get wet. I find that even when I do nothing I must have done something LOL. I am sure you did more than you think. Good luck with the list for tomorrow.

@tanteva Eva I watched some of the Spain/Sweden game. I did not get to see the end but the Swedish goalie was making some great saves. Hope the fire is out! Hope the popcorn was tasty. I was going to have popcorn with the hockey game but we must have used it all up! Bummed. And I have been listening to Anna Aspnes as I take a lot of her classes. She is a minimalist as far as not spending to much time over thinking so I don't spend too much time. LOL.

Kay so sorry that the smoke and heat is so bad. My son and DH love fans. I don't like to have the air blow on me but of course I do have fan on when it is over 90.

@felis Felis sorry a photo cannot be replaced. But just add it again.

@Cherylndesigns Cheryl I am so sorry you are still not feeling that well. Glad you can still scrap. Had to be fun though to have all the family over. At least you have your high speed internet now so you can scrap. Feel better! But rest if you have to.

Have a great day all!

scrap-genie

Nancy @nancyr I got an order from Mixtiles and love them. But I have my doubts about the longevity of them on the wall. I guess I'll find out.

tanteva

I ended up watching the whole soccer game. And it ended 0-0. That's really good actually, Spain is a far better country than Sweden in soccer. Now I'm hooked. I gotta see Sweden's next game. I haven't been following soccer for ages, so all players are new to me, hence I had no idea they were so good. Next game for Sweden is on Friday. Think I'm gonna bring my puter into the living room, and I can do some scrapping while the game is going on. Less boring that way. LOL I know, I'm strange - I really think soccer is boring, at the same time, I want Sweden to do well, and the few minutes the game is exciting, it's exciting. But let's face it, soccer is a game where 24 guys rund back & forth on a lawn chasing the same ball. For 90 minutes. And MAYBE there's a goal or two. Not much action.

Anyway, you evidently get tired of watching soccer - Slept til 11am today!!! Think I'm a bit stressed - vacc 2 tomorrow!