Oscraps

June Challenge #4 - Seasonal

twinsmomflor

I love the "O"
CHEERY O

2018-_SEASONAL.jpg

All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!

Welcome to the Seasonal CHALLENGE #4 for June 2021!!!

Here is my layout:

RULES:
- Create a layout that is seasonal (to where you live) You may scrap whatever season you in. I am in Southern California beautiful weather all year. During the pandemia in Spring we could not do that much. But we had the best adventure in our lives. We decided to foster a dog. It was the best experience. So much love to share. She made us forgot everything around .Pictures are optional. Share with us an experience during a specific season. We love to learn about you.

- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 4 gallery by midnight PST June 30, 2021 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Our area is suffering with a prolonged heat wave. But I did manage to get some pots put in place, fill with new soil, drip-lines in place and ready for new plants once the heatwave subsides. Some mornings it is cool enough to sit on the patio and enjoy the early morning breezes.

LDArtist

This season I'm out working in the garden every day I can.
My new rescue dog Bella loves to help!
I'm taking pictures each month so next year I'll remember
what blooms when:

I love seeing all these beautifully warm and fun pages!
I hope everyone is enjoying good health and nice weather!