Oscraps

You Amaze Me
amymallory

You Amaze Me

I am loving the new APP - Fallen Blush!!! I had an "everyday" photo of my daughter that I wanted to use with it!

PROCESS -
I began with the circular shape. I clipped one of the beautiful papers into the ring. I was going to fill each section with a different paper, but this one piece of paper filed the ring beautifully! I then added the frame, photo, and some layers underneath. I blended the same photo into the background using a foto blendz. I added the elements and had fun with some additional brush work. Originally the design was centered, but for variety I linked the layers and moved them to the right. The last thing I did was add the date and a bit of stitching! Thanks for looking!

SUPPLIES -
APP - Fallen Blush
Autumn Romance FotoBlendz
Multi Media Leaves 5
Autumn Word Mix 2
Urban Threadz 12
Stitched by Anna White No 2 & 5
APP - BBQ Brush
What a great blending of the sweet photo, I love that you put all 'things' in and on the circle, a great page and congrats on the GSO!

She is definitely a dearling and so amazing in her beautiful photo. The oval framing with the photo clustering is so becoming and really complement her background larger blended photo. Wondrous design.

Beautiful! Love the circle framing and repeated blended photo of your daughter!

Beautiful work with the new palette. Clever idea to create the circle/stitching as framing.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
amymallory
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout