Oscraps

Worth the Wait
pmjames

Worth the Wait

I combined the new Artplay Patience Collection ON SALE NOW with a few elements from the Artplay MiniPalette Brio.
Credits list
Artplay Patience Collection
Artplay MiniPalette Brio

Process I used artsy paper from the Artplay MiniPalette Brio as the background for my layout. I clipped my image to a Patience FotoBlendz and clipped a supporting image to another FotoBlendz mask. I added transfers, and splatters in the background and a paper texture on top of my image. Supporting images and an artsy paper were clipped to the frames from the Patience Artsy Layered Template. Dimensional elements were placed on top of my image and frames and the layout was completed with a Title and Journaling.
Loving all the smiles and what a gorgeous photo of the three of you. I love the symbolism of the butterfly at top right! We are still waiting on my daughter's wedding, formerly scheduled for July of last year.

ove those happy smiles and your photo is beautifully blended. Like how the key under the title draws the eye down to the text.

Loving all the smiles and what a gorgeous photo of the three of you. I love the symbolism of the butterfly at top right! We are still waiting on my daughter's wedding, formerly scheduled for July of last year.
We have been very lucky in Australia to be able to have weddings. ❤

Beautiful page and I love the large blended photo. Love the butterfly and the key. Congrats to the newly weds! ♥

Love the happy photo of the three of you at your Daughters Wedding love the butterfly the smaller photos the blending the key and the journaling this a beautiful page.x

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename