Oscraps

Winter Wonderland Recital
bcnatty

Winter Wonderland Recital

I was able to help out with my DS's Christmas Recital this year, and had a blast doing it...he just loved having me there too! Using TaylorMade Designs template here allowed me to use a lot of those Christmas recital pictures that I didn't know what to do with!!

Journaling: You had to learn 4 songs for the Winter Wonderland Recital, which I thought was a bit much for preschool. You had to learn Rudolph, Frosty, Jingle Bells and We Wish You A Merry Christmas, but you nailed them, actions and all. I was so proud watching you standing with your classmates singing at the top of your lungs. You were just so excited to have me there because it was the first time that I was able to help out in your classroom since you started school. I was so happy that I was able to share this incredibly special day with you. Its one I wont soon forget.

Template - TaylorMade Designs (oscraps) - Uncluttered Collage Vol 1; coming soon to Oscraps
Everything Else - Mindy Terasawa (designerdigitals) - Jolly Lil Friends Kit
N
oh wow! i LOVE how you carried the journaling down underneath the picture... also love your title placement! and i'm soooo glad you found a way to scrap these! what a WONDERFUL memory to have documented!!!

Layout information

Category
TaylorMade Designs
Added by
bcnatty
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout