Oscraps

Wine-Country-Sunset
ksacry

Wine-Country-Sunset

Text Reads: It was the last day of our week long vacation and we were treated to the most beautiful view right outside the hotel's lobby windows. The setting sun was a stunning backdrop to the vineyard. May 18, 2022 Best Western Grapevine, Sunnyside, WA

Construction: I used two templates: The Scenic Album Template No. 6 #1 with the background sunset photo clipped to the template’s FotoBlendz and the frame removed.
On top I placed the Artsy Layered Template No. 260, rotated clockwise 90 degrees to make the frames vertical. The vine silhouette photo was clipped to all frames. The window reflection photo was clipped to “hollymask” layer under the top of the frames. The “hollymask” layer was duplicated, placed at the bottom of the frames and the window reflection photo was clipped.
For the cluster I used ArtPlay Palette Remembrancer Wine Glass Charm with the strings changed to black and white. I placed ArtPlay Palette Wellspring Lace #2 under the frames and charm.
I added TakeFlight No. 4 #5 in white to the sky and Holiday WordART Mix No. 15 Word Transfer Festive under the cluster.
The Title is Outdoors WordART Mix No. 2 WordArt SomeMoments.
The text font is Baskerville Old Face.
Wonderful framing seems to amplify the impact of the golden hour, so I feel more of it than if just taking in one photo.

I love the creative way you used your image through the doors, frames and in the background - fabulous!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename