Oscraps

WillJennieAlbertMarion.jpg
LaurieW

WillJennieAlbertMarion.jpg

I am starting to make historical layouts for a book for my grandchildren. I want them to know their relatives and their stories. My Story Collection by Karen Schulz Designs was perfect for this layout as was Sentimental Me bundle by Vicki Stegall. I used one of the patterned papers as a background as it reminded me of old fashioned wall paper.

Journaling reads:
Dear grandchildren,
These are photos of your great grandparents on your fathers side of the family. After they married they spent some time homesteading in Montana where your grandfather was born. They then returned to New York State where their family lived. Your grandmother was just one year old when grandfather Will passed. She did not get to know him like you did with your grandfathers.
I love it! Love the way that you are writing it with the grandkids in mind. And so glad to see you here!

I am with Linda, love to see you back here again. I love the paper and photos but the letter to your g-kids-- the *best!*

What a wonderful idea! These photos are precious and the stories that go with them need to be told! Love the background paper - it does look like that old-fashioned wallpaper

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
LaurieW
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename