Oscraps

Wellspring
musicmom3

Wellspring

Another birthday page for my daughter's album and what a lucky duck I am to have a couple of photos of all three of my kids together!

I am way behind in my memory keeping, so am really appreciating the new Summer Template Album and how it lets me get to the finish line fast. I popped in my photos, tweaked a few boundary lines, added a background paper, recolored the stains and stamps to go with the photos, and added a flower and button. Done!
Reactions: cyanne22
Love seeing your family enjoying their times together. A busy summer leaves much to catch up with but winter lurks.

Love seeing your family enjoying their times together. A busy summer leaves much to catch up with but winter lurks.
Yes, "lurks." I get it. I think of winter that way myself. Even more uncertainty, just lurking. This summer has been Covid touch and go in our area, but at least we have been able to create lots of safe outdoor opportunities to enjoy the kids/grandkids. But once again, my college semester (first classes today!) is all Zoom. I miss my classmates! (But I still bought new notebooks and pens LOL.)

Great happy family pics - I love the addition of the bird brushes but especially how you are finding love and fun where and when you can.

Fun, happy family pics! Nice to see everyone enjoying some time together ... as we continue to watch your family grow.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename