Aircraft No 1
Assemblage Overlays No 3
Excerpts No 2
Maps No 1
MultiMedia Leaves No 10
Postmarked No 2

Travel Template Album No 6
ArtPlay Palette Wildflower

Process: I started with a template from Travel Template Album No 6. I deleted all photo masks and kept only the foto blendz, splatters, stains and tape. I placed an artsy paper from ArtPlay Palette Wildflower as the background. Then I placed my photo and clipped it to the fotoblendz. Then I added elements from Aircraft No 1, Assemblage Overlays No 3, Excerpts No 2, Maps No 1, MultiMedia Leaves No 10 and Postmarked No 2.
  • Love
Reactions: isDK and ksacry
Oh, happy day--you have captured it in your photo! Great page design with the maps and airplane bg. Looks like a very happy ending to this story.

The plane, postage and clock all signal time and distance, and make the sweet photo even more special. Beautiful design, and I love the small word strips as title work.

Stunning! Love the connection between grandfather and granddaughter. Wonderful use of the travel packet.

Oh this is perfect, love the sentiment and your blending with the map in the background.

Congratulations on your Standing O! I love how you've blended your image into the artistry!!

Wow, stunning!! priceless photo and the blendibg is just perfect. congrats on the standing O!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename