Oscraps

Vintage-Spring-by-Karen-Schulz-Designs-Digital-Art-Layout-01-by-Susan-at-Oscraps.jpg
Susan - s3js

Vintage-Spring-by-Karen-Schulz-Designs-Digital-Art-Layout-01-by-Susan-at-Oscraps.jpg

What a great challenge!
This is a photo of my cousin Debby that I hand-tinted. She is 9 months older than me, putting this in 1956. My aunt made this beautiful ensemble. She was a gifted seamstress.

I started with a solid background with the sparkles overlay, layered on 3 patterned papers with torn edges created with the Anna Aspnes torn and curled edges templates.
I adjusted and placed one copy of the frame, then clipped the photo to the kit mask, and added a copy of the frame over it. both copies of the frame touch the paper strips.
The right hand cluster touches the frame but not the paper strips and containe 3 flowers - by the bunny, beside the treats and at the top of the macaroons. The second cluster, at left touches both the paper strips and both frames, The card and the kite are paper as is the ephemera duck. Word Art, lightened to white for the title, the butterfly and bee complete the page.
Credits list
Vintage Spring Collection by Karen Schulz
Easy Torn Edges Layered Templates No. 1 by Anna Aspnes
Easy Curled Edges No. 1 by Anna Aspnes
Font Curlz MT
Photo is mine

Layout information

Category
Challenge 6
Added by
Susan - s3js
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
File size
237.8 KB
Dimensions
600px x 600px

Share this layout