Oscraps

Up & Away
zlemon

Up & Away

Anna's new scenic ArtPlay Palette Meadow seemed idyllic for my photo of a hot air ballon taken by my friend, Pattie, at a Balloon Fest in Pagosa Springs, CO. Gotta love those fresh summer colors!

Supplies:
ArtPlay Palette Meadow *New & On Sale* [ link ]
MultiMedia Flowers 4 [ link ]
Summer WordArt Mix 1 [ link ]
ArtPlay Palette Pierian [ link ]

Process notes:
I opened up ArtsyPaper No. 4 from the NEW ArtPlay Palette Meadow and stretched to have the ground with flowers at the bottom. I duplicated the paper and changed the blend mode to darken. To add more to ground, I added a transfer No. 8 from APP Meadow. I duplicated this and flipped it horizontally to flesh out the other side. I placed a fotoBlendz mask from APP Pierian and clipped my photo to it. I converted it to a smart object and applied a Poster Edge filter from PhotoShop. I added a few more transfers and wordArt for additional interest. Made a cluster out of the elements and my design was ready for take off.

Thanks for looking!
WOW is right! What a perfect marriage of photo and kit! The intensity of color is awesome, something I love when viewing those gorgeous balloons. Your page is a real eye grabber.

Beautiful array of colors! We use to have a hot air balloon fest in our little town, but the weather is so unpredictable around here. But I always enjoyed watching them take off. Once we had one land in our yard.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout