Oscraps

Tribute to My Mom
greenfairy

Tribute to My Mom

This layout is a Tribute to my mom for all the great things she has ever done for me and to let everyone know what a wonderful mother she was to me. You see she didn't have to take care of me and she didn't have to love me because my biologial mother sure didn't but she did. I just wanted everyone to know that no one could ask for or have a better mom then my mom because she was the greatest.

Credits:
Carla Gibson Designs
Cottaged Daisies paper pack
Nostalgia Kit
Poem:
J Marques
This is so beautiful and I am sure your mom knows exactly how you feel about her. This is a wonderful tribute from daughter to mom.

Taylor, I am crying here with you- You ....she.....
Oh I don't have the words...
....just beautiful, sweetie.
Your mom is very proud, I know it.

((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

PS- I am so glad that you are able to create these beautiful lo's as you work through your grief.

what a beautiful tribute to a beautiful lady. i know you make her proud. may God comfort you, tfs

Oh WOW Taylor! This is amazing! This is a great way to express how you are feeling! She's gorgeous! I'm praying for you and your Dad every day!

So beautiful Taylor...God gave her to you to love and she did it gladly...my own mom wasn't able to really do the job either and died when I was in 5th grade but I have a "spiritual mom" now to kind of make up for it - I can't imagine losing her so it makes me sad you had to lose Carla while you are still young...but there will be others who need you to love them just as Carla loved you. Hugs :) Debra

Thank you for sharing this with us Taylor. What a beautiful photo and poem.
A wonderful tribute.

Taylor...I`m deeply touched and stirred! What a beautiful tribute to your mommy - God bless and protect you and your daddy ** Carla ** will always love you and also protecting you!!!

Taylor...this is just beautiful. The poem you chose was perfect, so fitting. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your dad in this difficult time. I'm so glad you are choosing to celebrate her life like this, though!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
greenfairy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout